Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no surprise to any of us but this woman has no shame or conscience!

Fancy parading around like a Z-lister after being called out by a local business for not paying a food bill.

If I did something like that (by mistake may i add), I would be so ashamed.
I was just telling someone; 2 years ago i was getting petrol, i went in to pay but got some snacks too. We went on our way and on my phone popped up a charge for like £50 less than what i expected. I called the servo IMMEDIATELY and the guy was like "oh hahah guess you didnt pay for the petrol" and i legit thought I was going to jail 😂 I cannot ever imagine skipping out on a tab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like a heavily pregnant Sumatran Tiger in that outfit, 😳
How the hell does she think she looks good in tight clothing astounds me.

And every time she posts a photo with her kids I literally cringe.
Because it ain’t cute AmyLou. I’m sorry, but none of you are. You are the most delusional person on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's no surprise to any of us but this woman has no shame or conscience!

Fancy parading around like a Z-lister after being called out by a local business for not paying a food bill.

If I did something like that (by mistake may i add), I would be so ashamed.
Imagine if there were hecklers there yelling 'did you pay the Albert Park Hotel Emmy?' 'How about your $161,000 tax bill?' All while she was strutting her stuff in front of the press wall. That'd be 1 time I'd actually love to see her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've had a quick google but got nothing, can somebody provide a link or some information about where the tax debt information came from?

I'm certainly not disputing it as you Tattlers are spot on with your information, just curious to read about it.

Reactions: 4
Can someone please just go in one last time and ask him wtf happened? I need to know 😂
Say no more on my way , ETA 27hrs, 35min flying time from now. 🤣
---
Nothing sticks to Amy. It’s made me so annoyed at pissed off at how people like her can get away with everything. I know $40k and paying off 1/3 or whatever it was of the tax debt is no small amount of money but the fact that she most likely won’t pay it all off is pissing me off when us regular plebs would be dragged through the coals for it.

Then she gets a public call out from a local business for basically being a tit bleep and all of a sudden the posts disappear and she’s one of their favourites?

As much as I’d love to see her slowly fade away into obscurity (as slow as possible to cause her the most amount of pain) she’ll keep getting cushy pay checks, still splash ridiculous amounts of money of her every desire, and still get away with minimal parenting.

This brief window of her actually facing public scrutiny was fun while it lasted.
Nothing sticks to Amy, including but not limited to partners, friends, business collaborations, her kids, stwedio10, brands, the ability to pay tax, the truth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How or why would a brand think this feckless gormless turnip could influence anyone to purchase anything she was shilling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had a quick google but got nothing, can somebody provide a link or some information about where the tax debt information came from?

I'm certainly not disputing it as you Tattlers are spot on with your information, just curious to read about it.
All you need to see, including the documents are on her Tattle Wiki page.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alright, I’m not mad with either of these outfits today. Except for the too-long pants. It must be her shoes/feet that induce rage inside of me, because I was actually relieved when I saw her pointed beige heel with tonight’s jungle costume and not the farken clodhoppers. Well played EmmyLionKingLou!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she gets invited to are movie Premiers and is she the only one that "works" the media wall like that?! Awks....

What business called her out for not paying?! I looked on Wiki but couldn't see anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she gets invited to are movie Premiers and is she the only one that "works" the media wall like that?! Awks....

What business called her out for not paying?! I looked on Wiki but couldn't see anything.
Hope she’s putting away the money to cover the tax component of these invited events.
the ATO are going to be getting a record of all of this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see the 2 most liked new thread titles are painting the Albert Park hotel in a good light. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ok so maybe I imagined this but some time towards the end of last year she was banging on about getting some facial treatment that would be leaving spots all over her basketball head (I mean face)? I hate this grifting bleep but I was sure as hell looking forward to seeing it 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.