Emmylou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s rocking up on the evening of a public holiday to play on a computer?

MLM? Mortgage Broker? Financial planner? Solicitor?

Whoever it is will be charging her somehow.
---
Jess the model and Jess the admin chick at Bond St Dental are different people.
Blonde Jess was the model but she #leftus.
Dental Jess has brown hair and has the occasional bit part in LouLand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know she’s a super fertile horny old goat weed, but SIX HOURS is a hellova long time to sit around a suburban bball court waiting for the 🍆🍆🍆🍆. Christ, I’d be expecting an orgy if after putting in that much effort 🫠
Yep. 6 hours being a dirty Old ped0. In her basketball tshirt and dog chain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Blonde Jess was the model but she #leftus.
Dental Jess has brown hair and has the occasional bit part in LouLand
I just realised my post made no sense.

I thought this was Jess who worked at Bondi Dental and sometimes models for Zoe Moss?

Reactions: 11
Don’t often have mates round to jump on my laptop😳 …who is this? Is this another fake mate or airtasker…Or a hostage situation - blink twice!
I’ve got it! Creating tinder profiles. Unless an accountant or showing her GOOGLE to help with 1) basic facts 2) pronunciation 3) latest editing apps. Surely she’s getting paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got it! Creating tinder profiles. Unless an accountant or showing her GOOGLE to help with 1) basic facts 2) pronunciation 3) latest editing apps. Surely she’s getting paid.
Tinder profile, good thinking! Or maybe Vegas Babe has done a runner on her and she needs help tracking him down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont believe for a second she asked for permission. She’s above that, she does what she wants regardless of consequence.
Neither do I. Not in any official capacity anyway.
Response below from Sportstechworldseries when I asked if it was ok for a ticket winner to use a public social media platform to hold a comp to offload tickets…
---
Of course Emmy forgot to announce the winner.

View attachment 2715164

Did she ask her friend if she wants some chips?

View attachment 2715166
Half a chicken for afternoon tea & a bowl of chips in a kid’s plastic bowl for second afternoon tea. Who is the woman helping her choose a “winner”. Now she’s acting like she’s saving lives because she gave away tickets because she was too stupid to read the event was in Qld.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
🚨Hey FYI can we please skip to the next most popular thread title for the next one 🚨

@Broken Veneers wants to lay low. Can’t have our Fezza being too well known

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.