Emmylou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrifying
IMG_4364.png

---
You love the event sooo much why don’t you volunteer? 😂😂
IMG_4365.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Emmylou volunteer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t know the meaning of that word.
This is the same grifting bleep that sells worn out/ flogged out clothes and shoes that belong in landfill & for top dollar, as if she would lend her time for free.
She also took a fee from Movember to promote them on the very last day of the campaign, she can go get absolutely fucked hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good Morning, Fezzas! This cheery greeting is brought to you by another makeup reel where she doesn’t know the product name and uses “bulberous” to describe a BULBOUS brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good Morning, Fezzas! This cheery greeting is brought to you by another makeup reel where she doesn’t know the product name and uses “bulberous” to describe a BULBOUS brush.
Faaaark she’s dumb. Also do we think Bush Babe has gone back to Vegas???

Reactions: 9
That “send gift” button is actually really pathetic
If you are successful as she thinks she is you wouldn’t need that button
I really hope no one presses it

Reactions: 14
She has tagged 500 million make up products in her latest post, getting desperate for some work, need some cashola do we Lou, interestingly she has set up the post as a cast your vote, Is this to garner more engagement, lift those pathetically low numbers she gets now, the guest who visited last night must have been there to set up the vote system and write the post for the social media guru much Lou. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is going on with the tip of her nose. Unfortunate looking nose.
I've always thought of it as a bulberous (🤦‍♀️) chode nose.
---
She has tagged 500 million make up products in her latest post, getting desperate for some work, need some cashola do we Lou, interestingly she has set up the post as a cast your vote, Is this to garner more engagement, lift those pathetically low numbers she gets now, the guest who visited last night must have been there to set up the vote system and write the post for the social media guru much Lou. 🤣
I definitely think she's angling for a cosmetics grift of some sort.
But I'm pretty sure the first thing one should be able to do is, you know, say the name of the products properly?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shouldn’t that say paid partnership or #ad somewhere??? That is not a makeup tutorial out of the goodness of her heart for her comminidy 😤 I’m sure CW are loving that she’s suggesting people go to Mecca…🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.