Emmylou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Congrats to @Pollie yet again for the thread title! Twice in a row. This call for a special treat. You and Emmy, the Mitsubishi and the hot springs. BYO sausages!
---
I’m getting the thread title fixed

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have so much to say but you have mostly all said it.
But what the duck is with the incessant laughter. All.the.bleeping.time. Nothing is ever funny you pea sized brain, bleeping fool. Go seek therapy.
Grow up. Get a bleeping job. Follow in your sisters footsteps.

Your house is a bleeping dive. An asthmatics nightmare to be quite frank. Your nails are a god damn cesspit of bacteria.

Why on earth are you mixing thickened cream on a bench top. Get a god damned bowl. You arent making pasta you skill-less trollop. And also why are you eating dessert before dinner? No wonder you and your kids are fat. And yes sorry to those of you whose feelings get hurt, emmylou needs a damn reality check. The disordered eating coming from that hovel is beyond belief, her kids need looking after and an education on food.

Thanks @Five Of Each for the article. Bloke definitely wrote that with a gun to his head. Not something she had no idea was being published. A narcissist must have full controll of the narrative at all times.

Dumb rat bleep. Some "career" she has lol. Pls. Evapolar ads in her best TVSN costume and 90s blowwave is so lucrative 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thanks for the new thread Mitchy!
I’m so farken grateful for this bewdiful honour. Can’t wait to celebrate with some podatoes and def buying myself some hot Mumma custom made tit that doesn’t fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was like flies swarming a dog turd watching all their grotty hands circling and landing on the scones 🤢
To be fair, they would’ve seen how she demolished scones in the corporate boxes of the sportsball concerts she goes to and are probably worried they’ll miss out

(Posted in the old thread without knowing a new one existed so reposting here and I’ll request the other be closed)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
EmmyLou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Congrats to @Pollie yet again for the thread title! Twice in a row. This call for a special treat. You and Emmy, the Mitsubishi and the hot springs. BYO sausages!
---
I’m getting the thread title fixed
Love the thread title well done 🤣🤣🤣

I also love the prize @Pollie gets! A zoom in the Mitsu with a bag of snags warming in the back! Woohoo!

It absolutely kills me with laughter every time I think of her in that Mitsubishi. It would kill her to drive that thing, it’s hardly a Rangey or similar like all the other influencers have. (No shade to anyone who has one or drives a Mitsubishi, I had a lancer for years when I was 18 and loved it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s definitly new year same old Emmy. Boring content, tit parenting, passive aggressive comments towards SL. Where is ZM?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This witch would be counting down the days until school goes back, she hates mothering or doing anything at all to do with her kids.
I hope they read here, all of them, I hope they read every single thread. They will confirm what they already feel, they will break free of her soon as they can.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just watched the BBQ story at SallySue’s again.

Big Momma June is either drunk or off her face on something. She’s farken manic!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched the BBQ story at SallySue’s again.

Big Momma June is either drunk or off her face on something. She’s farken manic!
It’s the thought of the scones, she’s gets delirious over food. It’s so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only good thing about yesterday's stories were the salads that Sue Lyn makes, no potatoes in sight, lots of variety

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But what the duck is with the incessant laughter. All.the.bleeping.time. Nothing is ever funny you pea sized brain, bleeping fool. Go seek therapy.

Your house is a bleeping dive. An asthmatics nightmare to be quite frank. Your nails are a god damn cesspit of bacteria.

Why on earth are you mixing thickened cream on a bench top. Get a god damned bowl. You arent making pasta you skill-less trollop. And also why are you eating dessert before dinner? No wonder you and your kids are fat. And yes sorry to those of you whose feelings get hurt, emmylou needs a damn reality check. The disordered eating coming from that hovel is beyond belief, her kids need looking after and an education on food.

Thanks @Five Of Each for the article. Bloke definitely wrote that with a gun to his head. Not something she had no idea was being published. A narcissist must have full controll of the narrative at all times.

Dumb rat bleep. Some "career" she has lol. Pls. Evapolar ads in her best TVSN costume and 90s blowwave is so lucrative 🙄🙄🙄🙄
That article was bizarre especially if it was a surprise for EL. I wonder what he’d write now without EL standing there telling him what to write. Thanks for posting it @Five Of Each
---
The only good thing about yesterday's stories were the salads that Sue Lyn makes, no potatoes in sight, lots of variety
If EL made a decent looking balanced salad she’d do a 5 stories explanation of how to make it. But because SL made it she barely panned the camera past the salads.
---
Who’s saying “frickin frickin budder” while EL is filming a pissed off looking SL? I hope it’s the cousins 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing that ever changes in her life are her relationships content is the same boring tit. So now that Bushbabe is god knows where and she needs to mother not just be a baby vessel carrier we are back to makeup tutorials and food.

Emmy you bleep we all know the only reason you are at your sisters is because she feels sorry for her nieces and respect her kids you witch you’re niece clearly didn’t want to be filmed. Can we get some loved up footage with Sage today it’s the only missing puzzle oh and also address where your children have been don’t think we’ve forgotten you didn’t utter their names for weeks while you chased 🍆

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nothing from SMM for how long??

For someone who generally behaves in a manner that never surprises me, this is really odd.

No mention of MU losing this week either.🤔
Go the Jackies! 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Everytime I see "rat bleep" I cackle. And I now associate that saying with EL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emmy's face and how she reacts when SL didn't cut the scone the way she wanted. Just noticed that Emmy was of course only thinking of herself and her scone, not helping SL.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.