Emmylou Loves #117 Never gets it right for the dress code, always managing to look like a short chode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#118 Reverlon on the lips, anything she can fit in her mouth on the hips/thighs/butt/gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emmylou Loves #118: Turns out you CAN put lipstick on a pig, as long as it’s Reverlon or MAC Tress Blass.
Slight edit:
Emmylou Loves #118: Turns out you CAN put lipstick on a pig, as long as it’s Reverlon or MAC Tress Blass on your pretty face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How very dare you. Amy is an experience makeup artiste. This is her little known hack for getting that dried out wrinkly look on the lips and amplifying it further with shimmer.
I would think a fairly limited target market for that look. But hey, she has genuine followers, maybe everyone was asking.
ETA: By everyone I mean three people tops, including Milco.
I’m gonna pronounce “artiste” AmyLou style as AAR-TESTE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who mentioned something about Anthony before?? This witch is so predictable.
it’s alarming how much happier she looks with people that are not her kids.
also - I still stand by my point that her behaviour is very predatory.

View attachment 2714927
She’s definitely put the skinny filters on this photo, we all saw Anthony in the basketball photos the other day, neither of them look like this in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And her profile is gone from the second anon site that was mentioned upthread. Mama has been busy!
I'm getting a whiff of financial trouble wafting out from the Port Melbourne hovel. Let's hope the ATO looked at her personal finances too. The Director's salary has #leftus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She spent 6 hours at the basketball!!!

Mentioned that Gridiron Australia are totally fine with her giving away the tickets she won.

And it's Aaron's weekend.

Screen_Recording_20240126_161312_Instagram_exported_8291~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240126_161312_Instagram_exported_13773~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240126_161312_Instagram_exported_53371~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I dont believe for a second she asked for permission. She’s above that, she does what she wants regardless of consequence.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.