Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crockjock

VIP Member
So I have been looking through Jules Sebastian’s free Christmas Festivities ebook, these pics are of her baked salmon, ham, trifle, and Bailey’s cocktail they blow LL’s out of the water. 🤣
Except hers is actually a TRIFFLE. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Five Of Each

This is in is USD too, probably excludes shipping …balancing on an inadequate nail. Just keeps splashing the cash.

I also read an article saying an influencer has been slammed for not wearing a bra….I can see how they thought it it was WindsockLou.

I’m going to vote that this thread title didn’t get it’s time to shine and 109 should just be - 108 title with Part 2/‘Continued’.

Attachments

Last edited:

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The restructuring isnt in place yet.
I think she's still working on the back log of the BAS/GST lodgements.
But if it was at that stage a portion of the money made would have to go to the debt for sure... other portions would go to next years tax lol.
Thanks! I'm getting ahead of myself.

whodat1

Did really admit to the snot thing? I read that Sara Harris on the project admitted to that as well? Gross 🤮 no tissues or those squeezy things from the chemist???

Reactions: 5
I’m waiting for the ebook to come out, im desperate to see her recipe for the Woolworths pavlova base, the Donna Hay box mix brownies & the Greens box mix cinnamon scrolls. All of which I saw packets / boxes in backgrounds of her kitchen, now I know she’s an absolute fucking fraud, unless the ebook is hacks, cutting down cooking prep time while using box mixes, which I think is still ridiculous, most people know how to make things from a box, they seem to have the instructions on the side, who knew 🤣
Plus the jar of caramel sauce for the banoffee trifle!!
---
She wasn’t wrong.. soooo boring. No point to that live other than to tell us it was $9.95
What’s going on with her makeup - she looks like a clown! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Five Of Each

Can someone also please refresh my memory about what happened at Necker Island? Didn’t she say she was very depressed and su!cidal then too?

• Wow
Not to derail and not to detract from the horror that is Amy but oh my god they were amazing. I miss Taylor so much but it was so good. So different but so good. I think it’s like the 7th time I’ve seen them and we brought our 16 year old who was blown away. I had previously vowed that I’d never see them without Taylor but after my awesome year of cancer I basically binge listened to Foo Fighters solidly to get through it. Lame I know but they mean a lot to me. I’m such a loser 45 year old 😬

Sorry no more from me!

Edit- ok so I lied. We got to the stadium stupid early and heard them sound check and I lost it. Like proper cried. So broken!
I’m so happy for you. This was the first time they’ve been to Perth and I haven’t gone. Just didn’t think I could see them without Taylor this soon.