Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I had 36 months to pay off my debt (poor business partner who was in denial for way too long) but maybe you get more years depending on the size of debt. Mine was under $25k
I actually wasnt sure it was just a number I threw out there but I went to have a look and it seems 2 years if you use online payment plan, i guess if you speak to someone or HLB does on her behalf she will get longer.
If she owes 100K and only gets 2 years, ouch.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Michy02

VIP Member
Funny how this advert appeared whilst i was scrolling the comments. Amypoo is an oddity.
I love this type of thing wish they came to SA 😂
---
Nooooooooo. They have tools for that 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8

AJAYA

VIP Member
that’s not correct you can eat 3 meals a day albeit smaller. It switches off that part in your mind that wants to snack, but if you snack for the sake of it nothing will stop you. It also helps your stomach to empty slower but there are times you can still eat. Nothing is stopping you
I don't want to turn this into a ozempic thread, but from my experience I could only manage 1 small meal per day, I was never hungry so never snacked. Having said that, our old Lou, is not like most people, so 4 large meals plus snacks is probably eating lite for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I found this:

“I tried to push down what I was feeling but it was terrible. I was scared, I couldn’t skydive anymore, I couldn’t work out what I was going to do and I didn’t know where to turn,” she says.

A few months later Emmylou was rescued by a chance passer-by after hitting rock bottom and locking herself in her car.

“It was absolute chance that I was found – a tradesman who’d done some work on the house happened to go past and jumped up to look over the fence to check his work,” she says.

Help was called and Emmylou entered a six-month period of healing.

“It was a long road to recovery but I eventually realised I wasn’t alone,” she says. “A lot of people I spoke to after that time said they’d also suffered those dark days.”

Not sure if this podcast still works:

gotarealjob

*rudely interrupts conversation between parents at the school gate* oh muh God I'm so farken embarassed *giggle, tugs at blazer* I didn't have time ta get changed after muh walk at Albert Park *giggle* for Movember for charity *big bug eyes* they farken dared me ta do it in muh undies *bending forward, maniacal giggle* and it's fuh charity ya know *serious face* and I *gulp* my communidy raised 4000 I think yeah just over 4000 dollars *nodding head vigorously, giggle* so amazing just really speshul *weird hmm sound and giggle as she wanders off and the parents roll their eyes and stifle laughter*
This is perfect but I would one thing… a side of *crotch grab* 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I_Fricking_Love_It

I can’t watch this train wreck any longer, have emailed Movember charity asking them why they are allowing a tax evading, unethical, almost insolvent nobody to strip down to underwear under the guise of raising money for men’s mental health? Given she’s publicly and verbally abusive to her ex husband, she has no right to have any connection at all to raising awareness for men’s mental health! If any Fezzas have time, perhaps email the charity with your disgust…..

mailto:[email protected]
It’s all about money & exposure to these people. As long as the $$$ are rolling in at the end of the day they don’t care. It’s all business no morals
---
Ok, wears clodhoppers and then changes into sneakers.This is next level fuckery, even for her.Slow news day for channel 7 I guess.
I know what the fuck was with the change of shoes??? COOKED
---
What the fuck is happening??!!
---
Half her ass is hanging out. Surely her kids would be mortified if she’s going to be on the evening news!
She’s got a decent thigh on her…strong
---
Also, had to roll up the tee so we see more flesh.She is certifiable
I noticed that. Had to make the crop even croppier

Last edited:
  • Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
As someone who has taken duromine, I really don't understand the references to being off your chops on it. Unless I'm an outlier, it didn't make me high. It actually didn't really do anything at all.
It varies from person to person. Some people who dont take it at the recommended early morning time sometimes take it later in the day and it can make them more wired later at night. Though ive had friends and patients on it and mostly if they took it at 5 or 6am and went back to bed for a while they were not wired.
Maybe its all her coffee or just her absolute insanity that makes her wild lol

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I’ve seen this before but I still think What the f.ck was that? Imagine her sitting down & doing a storyboard while her enablers nod and just say yep that’ll look fantastic. I have so many questions. Did she film it near a llama farm or did she ring & order a delivery of 3 llamas to the middle of a forest? Why is she wearing a black bodysuit and no pants? Is she trying to give the impression she has indigenous American heritage? Is she completely bonkers?
I am almost positive it was filmed here.... The 'forest' definitely looks the same.

• Haha
  • Wow