Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oxtailslop

Can someone please post the melb cup dance , I’m on my phone and can’t find it and want to show mr

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
When/if she sells the ebook as it's Emmylou Loves product, does that mean all $$$$ goes straight to her restructuring practitioner as she's working under her abn?

Reactions: 4

Msoscyq

VIP Member
It made me FUCKING MENTAL. and really jittery and erratic, I always felt like my heart was racing. I couldn't hold onto a thought, mind was always racing a million miles an hour.
I went off it after I burst into tears because I dropped an egg on the floor. I said to my partner "that's not normal right, I need to go off these drugs"

And his response was THANK FUCK I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BUT YOUR MOODS HAVE SUCKED.

😂😂😂 I lost a heap of weight but I'll never do it again. Not worth the craziness.
Oh jeez, that sounds awful! Im so sorry you went through that! I started on the lowest dose and moved up to the mid dose and didn't lose any weight. It was like taking a sugar pill or something.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Is that Kat Clark's daughter? She said something about taking Deja out of school for her movie/TV/social media career.

Kat Clark maybe even dumber then Emmy.
I have no idea who it is as I don't follow any influencers on SM but it came up on a news story.

Sounds about right though.

whodat1

From personal experience she wouldn't be able to eat the amount of food she does if she were on O or M. She would struggle to eat 1 meal a day without any snacks if she were on it.
that’s not correct you can eat 3 meals a day albeit smaller. It switches off that part in your mind that wants to snack, but if you snack for the sake of it nothing will stop you. It also helps your stomach to empty slower but there are times you can still eat. Nothing is stopping you