Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Fricking_Love_It

Maaaaaate, I was schleppin’ out to Tulla last night to try and help Sophia Chia’s tits, but I stopped for a kebab and didn’t make it in time. Looks like Chia just used a coupla bulldog clips to attach her flappy baps the lapels of her I’m-a-lesbian statement suit. And Emmy can just roll hers up like a yoga mat because… I’m on holidays! Gonna stick around Tulla and check out some more concrete and bitumen tourist attractions. I’m so jealous I don’t live here.

As Leila would say, I am “Out of Office”, even though I don’t actually have one and don’t actually work. ✌🏽
You are “fricking” hilarious 😆 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
She was a NO SHOW FOR STEWDIO 10 this morning. 😂😂 She def said she was going to be on the show this morning, Prob in hiding , as she should be with yesterdays antics!!!

IMG_1882.jpeg
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1878.jpeg
IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1877.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Im blocked

She'll be flogging her ebook for God knows how much, yet Gewürzhaus have a free one available download.

Guess which one I have?
---

Yeah I think it was somewhere in this thread.
Me too, love gewurzhaus & our Amy can’t say the name 😂😂 even though she’s often there , wouldnot you think to ask how to pronounce it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BareScam

Ok Fezzas I need your help. Amylou has blocked me ages ago, I have no idea why. Anyway she didn't block me on FB, but can't see all the stories. How can I view her Insta, I've gone onto my daughters Instagram but can't see it

• Wow

whodat1

Have you seen the llamas…..
---

---
Honestly this and the birthday party dance, well the whole birthday, is just beyond a joke
Absolute insanity how her family still talk to her and haven’t committed her blows my mind
first I’ve seen this one. Why does everything have to be melodrama???

• Haha

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
As someone who has taken duromine, I really don't understand the references to being off your chops on it. Unless I'm an outlier, it didn't make me high. It actually didn't really do anything at all.
Same lol, sure I had more energy but you wouldn’t even know I was taking it.