Emmylou Loves #106 Tampax Lou made the worst dressed list, no Konrad grinding left the Tattler’s pissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok well its false advertising. Who do I complain to? The shirt is 130 so therefore should be 65 after her supposed 50% off but its not its 73. So the discount is 45%. Scamming lying bleep.
False advertising is a consumer law issue, which is the ACCC's responsibility.

Reactions: 19
Spends over $1000 on 24 shells to cover up 3 hooks that she cant remove because rental.Makes sense to add another 21 randomly placed hooks to said rental wall.She just cannot adult.
---
I also am wondering if she will use her own bathroom to film the incoming gem toothpaste ad.Perhaps she did it whilst at Brads Beach house.
Sophie Chia is advertising the toothpaste on her stories this morning maybe that is why Amy is following them now. Hoping for a sponno opportunity. Sophie’s post was gross - kids & new squeeze full on spitting into the basin.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I missed the memo on the ceramic wall art. Maybe it can look cool, I don’t know, I had a quick google and it’s still lost on me.

What is not lost, however, is how beautiful these little clams look against the yellowing walls of her rental, picking up tones from the 1970s carpet and the padded sliding door. I really love what you have done with the space, babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Still can’t get over bad shells look. They would look ok at my holiday house (which is imaginary) but that’s it.
Also @mitchy02 did you comment on a daily mail article about Abby Cornish? I lol when I saw your username in the comments. Fezzas going worldwide 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this decoration style a big thing in Melbourne? 🤣🤣 crucifix and clam installations on walls.. I an DEAD if this is a new trend Shayna Blaze, and the Block or those awful "changing Rooms" stylists have told us we need!
Maybe EL can collaborate with Shayna Blaze and be the styling gurus.. Shaynas taste is horrid and so is EL. They are a perfect fir for each other !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have that it’s 50% off on their website too. Who knows what this tit show is about!

View attachment 2575793
It’s it’s not a genuine 50% off report her to ACCC they love this sort of false advertising. The local kitchen shops fake closing down sale here got done recently lol
---
Ok well its false advertising. Who do I complain to? The shirt is 130 so therefore should be 65 after her supposed 50% off but its not its 73. So the discount is 45%. Scamming lying bleep.
You can report false advertising here to the ACCC
Here is the link, I’m going to report her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was a single mum of 4 back in the 90s for nearly 14 yrs., and I had to work my clacker off to pay rent, buy food, pay for utilities and everything else while saving for a home. How does she survive money wise, cause all I have seen is her going out to shows or functions. Does she do onlyfans ?? And who is Brad ? Sorry for the questions. I have been reading wiki and the 100s of tattle pages.. holy tit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder who does there %off promotions and maths 🤔🤔
Maybe that’s why she’s in trouble,
If something is $100 less 30% it’s $70 then it is less another 20% ..
It’s not $100 less 50% .
It’s not rocket science, how people are reporting them and not getting ripped off

Reactions: 25
I knew her discounts didn’t make any sense! Dodgy
---
I was a single mum of 4 back in the 90s for nearly 14 yrs., and I had to work my clacker off to pay rent, buy food, pay for utilities and everything else while saving for a home. How does she survive money wise, cause all I have seen is her going out to shows or functions. Does she do onlyfans ?? And who is Brad ? Sorry for the questions. I have been reading wiki and the 100s of tattle pages.. holy tit lol
Well we are as confused as you are but she doesn’t spend much money on her kids and she grifts for a lot of her items. Her business is in trouble so she’s been doing some dodgy financials. She also does these ridiculous sales of her own personal wardrobe (cash money) which I think she just uses to buy more crap!! Endless crap in that hovel. She’s such a horder I’d love to see her garage haha

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.