EmmyLou Loves #103 Breakfast at Brad's wearing only a bra - next thing you know, Emmy's got no car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fezzas, Amy can measure 3 x 3m and that's exactly why she bought a couch that blocked a doorway!

I'm ded 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mate, if you have to go bin diving, you've really gotta think that's not content, surely.... put the phone down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That couch is massive! I know everything has already been said, but why can't she leave it in the same spot. It seems weird to block off the sliding door.

Love how halfway during The Chat there's an informercial for a carpet cleaner. That guy selling it had a nice voice.

Why are there no blinds on the window! You can see straight in from the street.

View attachment 2546010

View attachment 2546009

View attachment 2546008

View attachment 2546007
Is it me, or has emmylouoneword been crying? Under the eye area? Distinctly smudged 😭😭😭.

Also, I work hard, and so does mrtitfortat, we absolutely could go out and buy all sorts of things and stuff, but we don’t because we’re not stupid & would love a new couch but like 97% of people we prioritise family, school & family over a new flipping couch, and car, Oroton jewellery, oh and designer handbags and eating Moreton Bay bugs for breakfast. When will this make sense? Someone make it make sense? It just doesn’t make sense.
Also, I do feel sorry too for the kids. They’re teens & tweens and should be making their own lunches, breakfast to teach them valuable life skills. But then again - look at the role model? 😳 Oh , it infuriates me. And, the little one with so many food & sensory concerns- stop getting fecking facials, hair, new couches & get her some assistance. Urgh I am furious 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks Emmy for the update on the curtains. Hot tip when I buy something that I may need to return I keep my receipt in a safe place and I know where it is.

Influencers getting free facials should be declared as paid partnership. It's an ad. Free facial for a shout out on their social media. It's a service that costs money.

I'm probably being grumpy as I can't justify the cost going to get a facial as I need to save my money as everything keeps going up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like our regional gentleman @slap2fish2gether is the next thread champ!
Can someone with the power please make a new one!
View attachment 2546051
I’ll create a new thread 🎉
---
I’m not sure if they will let us keep the witch lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.