EmmyLou Loves #103 Breakfast at Brad's wearing only a bra - next thing you know, Emmy's got no car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she wishes she never wasted so much of her money on rubbish like gunt removal, oxtail and Alex perry wedding dresses that were never going to fit with or without the gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm really curious to see what she says when she pops back up on the gram!
Be a made up feel good load of bullshit like she usually spins.
---
Bet she wishes she never wasted so much of her money on rubbish like gunt removal, oxtail and Alex perry wedding dresses that were never going to fit with or without the gunt.
But this witch won’t have any self reflection on her own actions, in her eyes, she’s a slim size 10 who can lavish gifts on herself without a care in the world.

Could we be looking at an Emmylou Caddich story unfolding here ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Ive been chatting to my cousin who is a CA as well and she said "why has she got a business and not trading as a sole trader".
So I wonder if all her influencer work/CW/Garnier collabs are all under a sole trader ABN and just other tit like her warehouse/cars/zoe moss are under Elephant's Dinner?
In which case this piece of tit wont be broke broke even if her business does go into liquidation.
Lets see how good mr maillard is!
---
Be a made up feel good load of bullshit like she usually spins.
---

But this witch won’t have any self reflection on her own actions, in her eyes, she’s a slim size 10 who can lavish gifts on herself without a care in the world.

Could we be looking at an Emmylou Caddich story unfolding here ?
Fucken LOL. Someone finds a foot with a clodhopper attached down at PM beach 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Truly this news has MADE MY DAY! For months I was getting crappy and more shittier about these flogs getting free trips, flights, food, clothing, jewellery and not to mention all the free events. Now it comes to this!

Not confidence is courageous anymore. More like recklessly wasteful now she’s disgraceful.

The amount of money she’s been spending on herself for YEARS has surely come to bite her on the ass and I’m here for it.

Our MVP @Broken Veneers 🎉 👏🏻👏🏻 this is better than the cheezels in the wild pic it’s like that plus Camilla photoshoot day 😀

p.s don’t feel sorry for her she’s spend a small fortune on herself going by her wardrobe alone.
---
Surely they will also comb through her gifts and see what she’s declared as income, hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 35
According to ABN lookup she is registered as individual/sole trader as well. Not registered for GST though? I don't exactly know if she's supposed to be though... 🤔

Reactions: 8
I had a feeling something was up a while back when the story of her getting scammed came to light. I think I said it on here a few weeks back… I think she’s funneled money through ZM (because she’s a shifty witch) thinking this guy loved her. Now the other % of ZM want to cut her out. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. And SlugLord is one big fat ember!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Ive been chatting to my cousin who is a CA as well and she said "why has she got a business and not trading as a sole trader".
So I wonder if all her influencer work/CW/Garnier collabs are all under a sole trader ABN and just other tit like her warehouse/cars/zoe moss are under Elephant's Dinner?
In which case this piece of tit wont be broke broke even if her business does go into liquidation.
Lets see how good mr maillard is!
---

Fucken LOL. Someone finds a foot with a clodhopper attached down at PM beach 😂😂😂
For some reason this made me sad if she won’t be broke broke and gets away with all the tit she has pulled scamming her communidy.

Reactions: 15
I dont think theres anything fraudulent or Melisa Caddck-esque about it..the writing has always been on the wall and quite commonplace these days. A single parent influencer woman living way beyond her means with a very non regular income..splashing the cash, eating out, shopping, with no assets. I predicted this a while back as usually when someone rents their principal place pf residence but leases cars, and lives the "highlife" its a fairly good sign. If you own assets and splash the cash there's usually not a huge issue..

Its no different to her dodgy mates Brad or christian OF or Kristin Fisher all making money as self employed but not putting away money for the ATO when it comes tax time, us boring plebs with PAYG have ours taken taken out god forbid..why should they not pay a huge amount of tax like some of us!!

I doubt Limpy can help out, I imagine he lives week to week, if hes working at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m still reeling at the revelations from the last thread but what’s got me farked, is the fact that this useless bag of turds was on her way to the most important meeting in her career and she’s still making her crappy z grade influencer content in accounts lift!!!

Emmy, I know you’re reading this. For your children’s sake, pull your head out of your arse, you absolute dead tit 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m still reeling at the revelations from the last thread but what’s got me farked, is the fact that this useless bag of turds was on her way to the most important meeting in her career and she’s still making her crappy z grade influencer content in accounts lift!!!

Emmy, I know you’re reading this. For your children’s sake, pull your head out of your arse, you absolute dead tit 🖕🏻
Holy duck. This is exactly what Deni was doing. Off to see his lawyer for god knows what and was doing this.
Also what in gods name is this outfit for a meeting with your accountant at HLB. My cousin (the one mentioned above) used to work for HLB. This is NOT the venue to have your gut out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Oh wow, good pick up. And she’s rocking up to the meeting as a parachute? Nice pick up @veganchickenwings

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Good spot!! That's the office of her accountant and she rolls in with the gut out???

What a day. Thank you again @Broken Veneers for sharing the information.

Reactions: 27
Holy duck. This is exactly what Deni was doing. Off to see his lawyer for god knows what and was doing this.
Also what in gods name is this outfit for a meeting with your accountant at HLB. My cousin (the one mentioned above) used to work for HLB. This is NOT the venue to have your gut out.
Wow jinx. Just posted almost exactly this!

Reactions: 7
Ok so my cousin said i asked about her outfit and also about her sole trader business not being registered for GST.

"What a fkn idiot...but also the millionaire clients rocked up in jeans and a hoodie they couldn't give a duck😂...yeah if she isn't registered she must not hit the threshold, it's voluntary registration if you're under the threshold but most don't bother unless you have to cos lodging BASs and managing all that tit is a pain in the ass"
So hopefully she's broke under her sole trading account and gets fucked up in ED.

Reactions: 13
Woke up to all this! I have been fed. No need for breakfast. Thanks, guys.

I'm just hoping she doesn't con her followers into contributing to a Go Fund Me. I can see them giving her a lot even if they can't afford it themselves. And she wouldn't be above doing that. She has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.