EmmyLou Loves #103 Breakfast at Brad's wearing only a bra - next thing you know, Emmy's got no car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still reeling at the revelations from the last thread but what’s got me farked, is the fact that this useless bag of turds was on her way to the most important meeting in her career and she’s still making her crappy z grade influencer content in accounts lift!!!

Emmy, I know you’re reading this. For your children’s sake, pull your head out of your arse, you absolute dead tit 🖕🏻
Ok I missed part of last thread I was too far behind. Been working hard for the money! What’s with the insolvency post? Someone please be kind enough to catch me up? Thanks 😊

Reactions: 3
The sofa looks ridiculous it is far too big for her small living room half of it is across the doorway and your dogs are not well trained not their fault she is such a dickehead.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And she's off for a tan......braless and knowing her, knickerless.
Nah, she wears her knickers to the tanning place.
She just carries them in her hand on the public street back to her car 🤢

She a classy witch that's for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh ffs STFU!!! U know NOTHING ABOUT SKIN CARE!!! Go back to work at the chicken shop! Was this ur updated resume EL???

IMG_0530.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I RAN here after seeing her gloating about her new couch and telling us how much it costs! What the ever loving duck is she on?

She saw the couch the weekend before her meeting with the accounting firm to resolve her debts and then bought a couch which isn’t a necessity? Not like new clothes and shoes for her own kids? Or healthy bleeping food? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I dunno if the facial is a freebie as a treat or she's treating herself................................I didn't have the volume up enough to hear as I'm at work.

Reactions: 3
I dunno if the facial is a freebie as a treat or she's treating herself................................I didn't have the volume up enough to hear as I'm at work.
It’s a freebie. I turned off when she was banging on about why cleansing is so important.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How do they get into that room now? Is there another door further down into the tip she does her make up in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I am passionate about skin care‘ she has more crows feet than a murder of crows, everything that comes out of her gob is a contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh hello TL. I’ve been MIA on here (very, very unwell) and it was this morning’s live and all the comments that drew me back. Oh, I’ve caught up & Oh My God!!! What in the sh*tshow has happened? ELEPHANT DINNER? TIGER LUNCH? ADMINISTRATION 😳😳😳
The last 5 hours have been amazing 🤩
I hope you're on your way to recovery!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
#104: She's blocked off a door to keep out the debt, MyBudget Lou is the stupidest yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.