EmmyLou Loves #103 Breakfast at Brad's wearing only a bra - next thing you know, Emmy's got no car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That couch looks utterly ridiculous in that small room. Clearly didn't get the tape measure out

Reactions: 16
OH MY GOD SHUT UP!!!!!! The bloody carry on about a facial. Does she say to the salon owners, give me 5 minutes to explain to my dipshit followers about facials and skincare first??? SHUT UP!!!!

Reactions: 16
So doors are obsolete now at The Hovel or do the family and their guests just climb over it when the walk in the front door.

No surprises that Amy isn't smart enough to measure the couch and the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘I am passionate about skin care‘ she has more crows feet than a murder of crows, everything that comes out of her gob is a contradiction.
To be fair, so is everything that goes in her gob.
---
The stupidity of this woman to be going to insolvency meetings yet splashing money on a couch that’s way too big for the room and of course had to get the same tray for the ottoman. That tray will be sent flying the first time the dogs or kids sit or jump on the ottoman. I bet she’s cleaning because the couch will be a collab or gifted so she needs to photograph the room with the couch in it. Hence the frantic cleaning and the covers staying on until she’s had it properly photographed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look, Lou Lou and measurements, numbers, sizes etc isn't her strong point.
I SO BADLY want to make a joke about her being bad with measurements and therefore sticking with Babes from a certain Ethnic background to combat the whole “it’s a solid 8 inches!” lie the Caucasian babes come out with, but it’s uncouth, so I won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well ill be damned. Maybe anna cant afford a lackey 😂 at least she wont be chased by the ATO.
Wow!! Wonder what Anna thought about the smell of the hovel as soon as she opened the gate at old mate EL's!! 😂😂

View attachment 2545263
---
View attachment 2545294
[/QUOTE]
Why would influencers who were gifted goodie bags think it’s special that Anna thinks they’re the ones most likely to sit & eat raw cookie dough straight out of the tub??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I took these screenshots bc they show that 1. Angela bishop needs to duck right off. But 2. Her followers are deranged. Bye love you??????
U insipre me fashion wise? head.
I started watchinv studio 10 bc of you. Lmao these cunts are fucked.
“We miss you Sue Lyn” 🤣🤣🤣
---
Only for herself though. Not for The Children.
$100 for Fish & Chips at a posh hotel is fine. $100 for her family down at the beach? No way. The other hosts said there’s not many chips and she blurts out “there’s 10!” like she sat there counting them while the grown ups were talking.
---
I RAN here after seeing her gloating about her new couch and telling us how much it costs! What the ever loving duck is she on?

She saw the couch the weekend before her meeting with the accounting firm to resolve her debts and then bought a couch which isn’t a necessity? Not like new clothes and shoes for her own kids? Or healthy bleeping food? 🤯
I ran here too! She saw the couch at Braaaaaad’s holiday house and his Mum sent her all the details, as you do. So it is clearly an impulse purchase. How the hell will she wrangle that as a work related write off?
On the bright side some lucky people will get to have Amyloo’s old couch from hard rubbish, complete with oxtail stew & fake tan stains
---
Oh hello TL. I’ve been MIA on here (very, very unwell) and it was this morning’s live and all the comments that drew me back. Oh, I’ve caught up & Oh My God!!! What in the sh*tshow has happened? ELEPHANT DINNER? TIGER LUNCH? ADMINISTRATION 😳😳😳
The last 5 hours have been amazing 🤩
Hope you’re feeling better x
---
How do they get into that room now? Is there another door further down into the tip she does her make up in?
And how is it safe in the fire hazard of a house?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So doors are obsolete now at The Hovel or do the family and their guests just climb over it when the walk in the front door.

No surprises that Amy isn't smart enough to measure the couch and the room!
I have gone full stalker and I’m creeping myself out, but curiosity got the better of me. The conjoining house has a doorway to both areas, that I assume is the same as ELs rental.
IMG_2097.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As others have said, she's blocking the door with the couch 🙄 it's SUCH a vibe, not being able to use doors 😂 and I give you about a week before the kids are opening that door and flinging themselves over the top of the couch to get through. 😬😬😬
Screenshot_20231102-174123.png

She's a moron. She's also put artwork (using the term loosely) behind the tv so it's half cut off by the telly. InteriorDesignerLou™ is hard at work, bleeping up her house, one room at a time !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That couch is massive! I know everything has already been said, but why can't she leave it in the same spot. It seems weird to block off the sliding door.

Love how halfway during The Chat there's an informercial for a carpet cleaner. That guy selling it had a nice voice.

Why are there no blinds on the window! You can see straight in from the street.

Screen_Recording_20231102_143909_Instagram_exported_115986~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20231102_143909_Instagram_exported_74591~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20231102_143909_Instagram_exported_96355~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20231102_143909_Instagram_exported_90606~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Three metres by three metres?!?? Plus an ottoman?! But don’t worry guys, it was basically free because she sold some other tit.

The room feels BIGGER now?!? Poor Vida has the TV jammed right up against her face. I’m so baffled by this whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know when i am broke, I spend a couple of grand on a couch 🤔
She impulse bought that couch! Saw Brads and instantly got the info and bought the same. Could have spent that on flooring 😂 she didnt even need a new couch. What a deadshit.

Reactions: 12
That couch is massive! I know everything has already been said, but why can't she leave it in the same spot. It seems weird to block off the sliding door.

Love how halfway during The Chat there's an informercial for a carpet cleaner. That guy selling it had a nice voice.

Why are there no blinds on the window! You can see straight in from the street.
I reckon it’s longer than the old one and if she had it in the same spot it would have been in front of the heater.

Reactions: 5
Hang on when did she buy it , we’ve been looking and there are waiting times of 1-6 mnths at a lot of places right now, or did she buy the floor stock ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.