EmmyLou Loves #101 Sausage rolls and pancake tits, Lou’s in triple figures of giving us the hits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 27 and sadly have wrinkles because I work in customer facing job. I smile and laugh a lot…but I do raise my eyebrows at the idiots who ask my dumb questions on a daily basis 😞 I have no idea how to remove them naturally. But they don’t look as bad as Emmylou !! Phew

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS my day has been ruined. What is she doing on Spewdio 10 today? It’s not Thursday.
(I’m at my physio so excuse the average pic - I had to whip my phone out quickly)
I saw that, and immediately thought I’d missed an appointment thinking it was Thursday and not Wednesday. Total confusion to my week
---
Have been married for a billion years, but is someone keeping an engagement ring after an engagement is called off a 'thing', or are they usually given back to the proposer?

I kinda feel that remodelling into an item for yourself to continue wearing is a bit off, but not so much if it was remodelled into heirlooms/keepsakes for kids... 🤷‍♀️
I didn’t know they were even engaged.
---
I'm so confused by this engagement ring talk, because I'm sure she and Limpy were never engaged? Which bothered her greatly, from memory...
And the ring from the fully unstable place was totally different to this one she's getting remodelled...
I agree, she wore that ring on her engagement finger but I thought it was a friendship or commitment ring from ALove that she put on that hand. She often said they weren’t engaged. Why she gets jobs or influencing jobs to remodel jewellery I don’t know. I’d go to someone else and pay more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m 27 and sadly have wrinkles because I work in customer facing job. I smile and laugh a lot…but I do raise my eyebrows at the idiots who ask my dumb questions on a daily basis 😞 I have no idea how to remove them naturally. But they don’t look as bad as Emmylou !! Phew
Honestly just get dysport. Its the best. Now is a good time to start to prevent them getting worse. But also cannot stress enough about sunscreen every.single.day even in winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry kids, you're not getting any Christmas presents this year. Mumma just dropped $2000+ on a new ring.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Lol she's in her feels. Must have been up reading tattle, got her Christmas menu on the mind bc y'all mentioned the jelly the other day.
Anyway, she had the quivery upper lip lol so she had to confide in her bestiest on the other end of instagram for some solace and supportive words that everything will be ok.
You are doing nothing with your life bro. You'll be old and miserable bc you're a bleep and no one likes being treated like tit by you. Enjoy your quest for fame and the lonely road there 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she misses not having.SL around? SL has a new life with a job during the week that keeps her busy. She can't just follow Emmy around all day.

Screen_Recording_20231019_060159_Instagram_exported_39138~2.jpg

Reactions: 14
Up all night tossing and turning with guilt over all your personal spending?? Do you actually need another ring? Discounted or partnership whatever the duck. You don’t.

Christmas will be another pathetic buffet of sausages, chicken wings, bodado salad and a vat of jelly bc you’ll be saving your coin for another “body shutdown’ holiday for yourself.

Moll.
🚨not my best werk but I don’t photoshop well when ovulating….
IMG_3552.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lol she's in her feels. Must have been up reading tattle, got her Christmas menu on the mind bc y'all mentioned the jelly the other day.
Anyway, she had the quivery upper lip lol so she had to confide in her bestiest on the other end of instagram for some solace and supportive words that everything will be ok.
You are doing nothing with your life bro. You'll be old and miserable bc you're a bleep and no one likes being treated like tit by you. Enjoy your quest for fame and the lonely road there 😘
She must be doing some big Christmas lunch for all those hanger oners in her life because it sure as hell isn’t about the children last year they had sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol 30 minutes in the pool. I bet she managed four laps. It's less than two months til Virgin Voyages is here!! She is getting cruise ready!! Now that will be content that I don't want to miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.