Emmylou Loves #102 From Zimietnamese to fake Yees, everyone rolls their eyes and says, puh-LEEZE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ketchup menace you are on a sausage Roll! Another winning thread with 58 likes. Congratulations.

Now the warmer weather is here:

Bombies at the pool
Toe rings in the sand
Bikinis with gunt removal on show
Podadoe Salad on the regular
and Mumma dropping more $$$ on herself and not the The Children

Only 16 sleeps until Derby Day - cannot wait to see what this sausage squeezes into and who she's going to dirty dance with at Flemington!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks @Oops I did it again for the new thread and congrats to our lil @ketchup menace - your sauceless thermos franks are on their way!

Thread 101 Recrap
We begin the thread with flapjack infused sausage rolls and slide into an ovulation induced vanilla slice coma. Mumma June was deliciously orgasmic as the Saturday of her Wet Dreams began 🥺🙈💧
Off to the SMM for a ‘2 in the pink 1 in the stink morning price’ massage.

Bubs is in da house!! Ma Baby Sista is ‘werking’ in ‘health care’ so is no longer available to cut Mumma’s grass or lunch….

Speaking of The Vegan, somebody say “The Light Energy of Love”? No, nobody did. Ever. Please get your bitcoin ready for Droopy Dick’s latest hustle (predicted to rival the bumhole trumpet) - the skin flute 🪈

During a Live and after her unbeaten streak at winning “Keepy Uppy” against her 8yo old child, Mumma also showed us how she excels at the year long Hovel Easter Egg hunt! A thrilling find of a lone choccie egg desperately hiding between the ByMay bags and Doterra oils. Rip her colan.

Is Mumma venturing into tshirt screen printing? Are we likely to see her very own AVO (Asshole Vibes Only) range that may include inspo slogans such as:

Keep Calm and eat Oxtail.
Be Kind, feed a fatty.
I’m with stupid ⬆
Grin like a Treasure Cat
Be the ketchup menace in someone’s day.
My tits are down there 👇🏼
Kiss me I’m Zimietnamese

Christmas came early in the PM Hovel with the release of the Z-List influencer sample packs consisting of: Metamucil gummies, Tena pads - extra long to support clits for dayzzzz and new fem hygiene product - FlapFresh - A Bunbury Gal’s BFF

It was tools down when our little budderball of energy caught a cold and spent the weekend ‘feeding her cold’ with Braaaadss chicken soup, homemade cinnamon scrolls, bought cinnamon scrolls and RingaDingDong Curry with a side of Tambourine.

Monday’s dinner was brought to you by Foghorn Leghorn 🐓

‘Celebrity’ boobs , Beeeeearnca and Bridiot once again trolling Mumma with their new range. Feeling the cost of living pinch, Mumma will double up on wears and dress up as Ossie Ostrich for Halloween celebrations. Fark it the kids are only young once!!!

My Preciousssssssss 💍Mumma on the grift to repurpose the not-an- engagement ring that AHole gave her after double dropping too many Xanex and lunchtime bongs back in 2000’s.

The return of delicious early morning swims at BSAC can only mean one thing - Bombies!!!!

Gird your Loins fezzas! Next stop - The Spring Racing Carnival 🐎

IMG_3432.jpeg

IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg
IMG_3438.jpeg

#collaboration #partnershit #itsmyguntandillcryifiwantto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Trinny Woodall is going to be on Studio 10 today so this may be the reason they told Emmy to appear yesterday instead

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fark she's an unfortunate looking woman.. shows how much slap is usually on her face to keep her barely presentable even when "natural"!🤣

Are we implying Centrelink Sue has a different job and "healthcare" is a euphemism for something else?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Thanks @Oops I did it again for the new thread and congrats to our lil @ketchup menace - your sauceless thermos franks are on their way!

Thread 101 Recrap
We begin the thread with flapjack infused sausage rolls and slide into an ovulation induced vanilla slice coma. Mumma June was deliciously orgasmic as the Saturday of her Wet Dreams began 🥺🙈💧

Bubs is in da house!! Ma Baby Sista is ‘werking’ in ‘health care’ so is no longer available to cut Mumma’s grass or lunch….

Speaking of The Vegan, somebody say “The Light Energy of Love”? No, nobody did. Ever. Please get your bitcoin ready for Droopy Dick’s latest hustle (predicted to rival the bumhole trumpet) - the skin flute 🪈

During a Live and after her unbeaten streak at winning “Keepy Uppy” against her 8yo old child, Mumma also showed us how she excels at the year long Hovel Easter Egg hunt! A thrilling find of a lone choccie egg desperately hiding between the ByMay bags and Doterra oils. Rip her colan.

Is Mumma venturing into tshirt screen printing? Are we likely to see her very own AVO (Asshole Vibes Only) range that may include inspo slogans such as:

Be Kind, feed a fatty.
I’m with stupid ⬆
Grin like a Treasure Cat
Kiss me I’m Zimietnamese

Christmas came early in the PM Hovel with the release of the Z-List influencer sample packs consisting of: Metamucil gummies, Tena pads - extra long to support clits for dayzzzz and new fem hygiene product - FlapFresh - A Bunbury Gal’s BFF

It was tools down when our little budderball of energy caught a cold and spent the weekend ‘feeding her cold’ with Braaaadss chicken soup, homemade cinnamon scrolls, bought cinnamon scrolls and RingaDingDong Curry with a side of Tambourine.

‘Celebrity’ boobs , Beeeeearnca and Bridiot once again trolling Mumma with their new range. Feeling the cost of living pinch, Mumma will double up on wears and dress up as Ossie Ostrich for Halloween celebrations. Fark it the kids are only young once!!!

My Preciousssssssss 💍Mumma on the grift to repurpose the not-an- engagement ring that AHole gave her after double dropping too many Xanex and lunchtime bongs back in 2000’s.

The return of delicious early morning swims at BSAC can only mean one thing - Bombies!!!!

View attachment 2518510
View attachment 2518511
View attachment 2518512View attachment 2518515

😂😂 "droopy dick" you're the best. But also gross. Creepy old man droopy dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thread 101 Recrap

Be Kind, feed a fatty.
I’m with stupid ⬆
Grin like a Treasure Cat
Kiss me I’m Zimietnamese

View attachment 2518510
View attachment 2518511

This is the best. So many good laughs!! I bet all the secret Fezzas (hi Team Studio10) are cackling away.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you live near her or is there another reason you think she might have been there? Or did Emmy say where she is? If so she's an idiot for giving that info away!
No....not sure who mentioned she works in healthcare. I'm just assuming on the same side of town where she lives.
---
Trinny Woodall is going to be on Studio 10 today so this may be the reason they told Emmy to appear yesterday instead
And I'd take farshun advise from Trinny over EmmylouMacPherson any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lucky for Trinny, if AmyLou was there today she’d probably be forcing her into wearing the Kate Shirt and Ava Cullottes. LOL

too bad so sad for FashionDesignerLou, must sting to know she got shunted for someone who *actually* knows what they’re talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now we are back to being as happy as a pig in mud cause Mamma & C are on the grift.

• Haha
Again with the slicked back hair. So ugly. And do her kids have more school breaks? Why isn't Camelia in school or is this school for her future career as an uber influencer like her mother? And who is filming?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
duck her face is so punchable when she is in grifting mode!!! Did she seriously keep C home from school to grift extra? I’m not a violent person but my god I could use her as a punching bag today. EmmyLou ‘I don’t accept gifts’ McCarthy can go suck a flaccid tiny dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“And you’re gonna walk through these doors”
duck you MummaLou I’ll go through the doors any damn way I want! Especially if you’re behind it….

IMG_3562.jpeg

• Sick
We We We...duck off EmmyLou...you do not work for Chemist Warehouse.

Clearly education isn't top priority in this family.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Thread 101 Recrap

Be Kind, feed a fatty.
I’m with stupid ⬆
Grin like a Treasure Cat
Kiss me I’m Zimietnamese

View attachment 2518510
View attachment 2518511

Oh you can’t be doing this to me 🤣🤣🤣 I’m bleeping laughing so hard at those shirts.
You’ve just given limp dick his next release idea, he can use those designs on his mugs too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.