EmmyLou Loves #101 Sausage rolls and pancake tits, Lou’s in triple figures of giving us the hits.

What will be her next past time?

• Back to Pier Dancing

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Back to Beats Nightclub

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Swimming & Bombies at MSAC

Votes: 35 24.0%
  • Crop Tops and walks with AirPods case in hand

Votes: 92 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @ChunkyCustard on the most liked thread suggestion. :)

How appropriate with your name and the Vanilla Slice eating competition Muma June had with herself this week while under the influence.

I'd love the return of a @#Super Cute recap. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At least tonight she admitted that all she thinks about all day is what she is going to eat and what she is going to cook. And her eyes disappear when she scrunches her face like that. It is not attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd love to know what's going on in her head in relation to her love life.

All that these posts are telling me is that it is definitely a one way street and he's not into you, Amy.

Have some self respect FFS!!

"Saturday of my dreams". Yep she always sets the bar pretty low. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Geez you have to feel sorry for the poor masseuse who has to massage her fat around. She’d be an oil massage girl too.. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully Sally Sue has seen the light and will distance herself from her sad slug of a sister now she has a job. Our Amy can only ever dream about having the figure or beauty of her sister and that must needle her.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully Sally Sue has seen the light and will distance herself from her sad slug of a sister now she has a job. Our Amy can only ever dream about having the figure or beauty of her sister and that must needle her.
SallySue is just a smaller version of her sister.
They are peas in a pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vanilla slice carry on is very childlike when they randomly fixate on something and they need to tell everyone and can’t think or talk about anything else

Reactions: 18
When the masseuse tries to give her a massage Emmy-Vanilla Slice-MacCarthy will have custard oozing out of her pores 🤢🤢🤢
---
Imagine stating “This is the Saturday of my dreams “ when your 3 kids aren’t in your care. duck off and go home and clean your house.
Hahahahaha she’s serious it IS the weekend of her dreams. When she’s child free and smashin down anythin that’s not tied down.
---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if that's why back in June Emmy was advertising on Airtasker for a cleaner. She knew that SL wouldn't be available as she has a new job. And can no longer clean for Emmy

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just put your dirty filthy stumpy fingers away you filthy cow, and ffs, the slimming filters are absurd, we see you in your natural state and it ain’t what you’re putting out, we saw your humongous gut as you were bending up and over on your pointless live this morning slapping on the cake face for your pathetic 5th trip to the SMM this week! Clean your filthy rental and start providing for your children and their future! Rant over…..😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
SallySue is just a smaller version of her sister.
They are peas in a pod.
The only reason Im always inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt of being a better person is that she could get instafamous off her sisters back and has never wanted to and to me that gives her some integrity.
Also, when they carry on with all their sexual inuendos and stuff, Im the same with my girl friends. Its just that its not on Instagram. I think she's fueled on by emmylou on Instagram bc emmylou wants to appear cool.
Also, I think suelyn has some more respect for herself bc her house and clothes are always nice unlike her pig of a sister 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the red lipstick...what's the saying.."cant put lipstick on a pig?"..I cant with the red lippy in the morning to the markets...i didn't think the Red was a thing.. only on much older women...maybe I didn't see it coz Perth is so laid back and most wear designer flats and minimal makeup...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this all because Charlotte had one yesterday? Where are the kids?! Did you JUST pick them up?
I was thinking the same thing. She has just picked the kids up from Saturday activities and she has dropped them to go and have a massage. I would be so concerned if I was the masseuse, imagine giving her a massage after all the food she has consumed last few days? witch is gonna bust like a bubble!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ…….just caught up on 10 pages since yesterday arvo…..so yeah bit behind, but did she really eat that entire cow for dinner? duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.