EmmyLou Loves #101 Sausage rolls and pancake tits, Lou’s in triple figures of giving us the hits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say that her 'healthy' looking skin is all about the esmi products when she also spruiks garnier and the facial needling?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For a lady in her mid 40s with 3 children, Christ she talks about ovulating a lot. What’s she trying to prove/who is she trying to impress by trying to champion her fertility? Even if she hooked up with a younger bloke, he’d see her hovel of a home and the general disdain with which she treats her kids and wouldn’t ever want to have kids with her, so what’s the benefit of telling the world (and her slave labour child camera crew) details of ovulation.
Lady? 🤣 Yes, she's weird about this ovulating. She seems to feel threatened by the ageing process - because surely she doesn't want more kids to ignore - which is ironic as her face is ageing faster than anyone I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally watched it. Her hands, what on earth is she doing?? Making imaginary dough in the air? God that was horrible.
Also, lol Sage asked if ahole would have to go to war. SURE HE DID LOVE. Sage is too dumb to know men get enlisted bc his parents are dumb as tit and would never ever have mentioned war or conflict with him. He's all over socials probably seeing the tit we used to see on liveleak and 4chan/8chan. This grub wouldnt know what the hell was going on in the world if it bit her in the ass. Camelia is 11? Well then she probably sees all that bad tit too.
Love when they ignore her and love that they asked her first. Its almost like they know she's the dumbest bleep to exist. Honestly her reply felt a year 10 having to answer questions after an oral exam and not knowing anything other than what was on their slides. She makes a lot of noise and no substance.

Also glad to see beeyankuhhh and brijit aren't dressing her stupido 10. Probably just hideous outfits to go with her gaudy gold plated jewelry for the spring racing carnival. Hey emmy, make sure you tell your kids what happens to the horses if they get injured at the races. Hows that for a difficult conversation!
---
Smug witch

View attachment 2516847
---

I like the outfit too. It suits her and she looks so much better covered.
She needs her mo waxed

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
How do you get wrinkles like that? Unfortunate genetics? Or is that all the laying out in the sun with no protection?
She actually walks for an hour a day (sometimes two!!) and sadly only has the povo hat in 5 colour ways so it doesn’t always go with her outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
👋 Emmy, can you please tell us how ALove proposed?

I vaguely remember something about her buying herself that ring and deciding to call it an engagement ring because people always asked if they were married.

Please tell us the story Emmy, I'm happy to be proved wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't screenshoot it, but she was showing her fat hooves at the beach earlier, looks like she deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could sense the disdain from B the jeweller from the few remarks she made, like “hallmark” and I hope that Emmy didn’t get much in the way of freebies from her.
Emmy’s engagement ring isn't that special and, no shade on anyone’s spending on jewellery, but a Mr T chain from OroTONN (side note: does it irritate the crap out of anyone else how she pronounces Oroton?) isn’t the flex that Emmy thinks it is either! She might spend up big on clothes that’ll never fit her but when it comes to jewellery she’s bogan all day every day.

• Haha
How do you get wrinkles like that? Unfortunate genetics? Or is that all the laying out in the sun with no protection?
I actually think they are caused by all the fake over exaggerated facial expressions has pulled over the years.

She even has wrinkles on the bridge of her nose from her "cutesie" face.

Wrinkles aren't all that common with people, especially women, who carry a lot of weight around their face and neck, either. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
When she’s getting hair and make up ready for studio 10 and says “I want to quickly ea…” slip of the tongue was she about to say eat? Is she always thinking about food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NO ONE asks you where you got your dog collar from. I am so sorry for this poor woman who is getting grifted on by slimey Lou, I feel like messaging her. Stay away! Her bogan tribe are off brand for this lovely girls jewellery remodelling. Ugh I hate this slimeball.
and it's AB-solutely, not APPsolutely. Far out you dumb mole.
Tully smyth did a video with the jeweller, so this must be the new #ad #collab going around?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.