EmmyLou Loves #101 Sausage rolls and pancake tits, Lou’s in triple figures of giving us the hits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused by this engagement ring talk, because I'm sure she and Limpy were never engaged? Which bothered her greatly, from memory...
And the ring from the fully unstable place was totally different to this one she's getting remodelled...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused by this engagement ring talk, because I'm sure she and Limpy were never engaged? Which bothered her greatly, from memory...
And the ring from the fully unstable place was totally different to this one she's getting remodelled...
I have this weird memory where they had a discussion about how Lou was previously engaged? As well as Alove being divorced and never felt compelled to marry the mother of his 3 kids.
i can imagine how twitchy she is about this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have this weird memory where they had a discussion about how Lou was previously engaged? As well as Alove being divorced and never felt compelled to marry the mother of his 3 kids.
Ohhhhh I really want to see the kind of bloke who wanted to marry her, if Limpy is the sort who didn't... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that's 'dewy'.....I'll pass. Thanks anyways!
View attachment 2517044
she is an absolutely shocking representative for these companies. If this is what my skin is going to look like after using their products then it’s an absolute hard no from me. She looks putrid, and that disgusting hair could do with a wash. She just looks so unbelievablely dirty and smelly. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How do you get wrinkles like that? Unfortunate genetics? Or is that all the laying out in the sun with no protection?
Mr Bubs Flaps has a few forehead wrinkles. The only time they really stand out and are deep like this is when he is dehydrated. Too many bevy’s and not enough water usually!
I think there would be a few reasons why hers are like this!

Reactions: 11
Yes, she’s mentioned being engaged to an Indigenous man before

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And no muscle tone in those legs :unsure:
And that crappy Melbourne beach 🤣🤣 (Melburnian here 🙋‍♀️)
---
Yep. Unfortunately still there. Waiting for our friend from WA to discuss how bad Melbourne beaches are. Havent seen that for a while on this thread.
Oh haha I just commented on the beach. I just watched the story and thought oh the beach doesn’t look very nice. She could have tried to film it in a nicer light. Tattle will comment how disgusting the beach is. So I got in first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👋 Emmy, can you please tell us how ALove proposed?

I vaguely remember something about her buying herself that ring and deciding to call it an engagement ring because people always asked if they were married.

Please tell us the story Emmy, I'm happy to be proved wrong
Been tuning into this shitshow for almost 5 years. Never thought they were engaged foe a second
---
Tully smyth did a video with the jeweller, so this must be the new #ad #collab going around?
Who will soon go out of business in the quest to be Insta famous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she have to even mention it was an engagement ring…right, for attention. Had to bring in her own ring to be half-picked apart for a thin, gold plated ring. B isn’t going to give you the ring you reallly want. Nice try.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she have to even mention it was an engagement ring…right, for attention. Had to bring in her own ring to be half-picked apart for a thin, gold plated ring. B isn’t going to give you the ring you reallly want. Nice try.
That thin gold plated ring is $2500!! 😱😱😱

Tell us again BitchLou what a great Mumma you are because you bought some Halloween decorations on sale for your kids!!! 😤

IMG_4857.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The more EmmyLou ages, the less likely her goal of being famous becomes. That’s why she’s obs with her fertility and staying ‘hip’ and buying $500 kicks. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Melbourne ya filthy animals yes your beaches are shite...;) but perfect for our lardass and her seggggsy giant hoof/kankle to frolic on ..'so while she's enjoying these beaches you're doing a great public service and keeping her off ours in WA and for that we are very thankful! 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.