Emmylou Love #25 Her body shut down, it all went caput, now she's in Udbud with Ketut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This yes! I could be presented with all the opulence in the world but unless my hubby and kids were there (aged 18 and 12) mind you not little tackers like old mate, i would feel like a half of a whole. Even if that whole is now EL x 3, that's enough for most and so it should be those children deserve better
I just don't understand her. While i enjoy an occasional night out/away, I live for family holidays and the memories made. Im still not over seeing the OTT excitement on that overstuffed banana while she is traipsing around that villa ALONE when something like that would have been perfect for the kids.

Reactions: 18
So she has reasoned that ALove left her because he didn’t like her cooking…🤔

Way to conveniently simplify a decision to suit your own narrative BB (Broken-hearted Banshee aka EmmyLouLovesoneword)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
*SIGH*

When will this stupid f$&k hire a stylist. Can you imagine the shame she brings to her kids?! Like 10000000% Camila and Vida be giving her side eye.

Please for the love of god… take some tips from stace McGregor who’s a larger woman that looks absolute 🔥🔥🔥 in whatever she wears.

In this situation, less is NOT more!! like sorry but your skin is trying to escape from the prison of sizing down!! #freetheflapsandsizeup
Stacey McGregor does dress a lot nicer than our little piglet but she also does constantly do that bleeping infuriating random hand in the air pose which sends me into the next stratosphere of rage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stacey McGregor does dress a lot nicer than our little piglet but she also does constantly do that bleeping infuriating random hand in the air pose which sends me into the next stratosphere of rage lol
YES I HAD TO UNFOLLOW HER BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID HAND POSE IT MAKES ME SO bleeping ANGRY. I curvy also always always has her mouth open in every pose and I can’t stand it. Anyway, rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YES I HAD TO UNFOLLOW HER BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID HAND POSE IT MAKES ME SO bleeping ANGRY. I curvy also always always has her mouth open in every pose and I can’t stand it. Anyway, rant over.
Yes!! 100% agree with all of this. I had to unfollow her as well! All her model pics look the same. Oh & her voice annoyed the tit out of me too. Ok I’m done now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ICurvy annoys me too and I never knew why but I think you've nailed it for me lol - I feel like she's sneering at me 😏

Reactions: 4
It feels like Lazy Lou has topped out with her content. Assuming this is the 10 day package, i expect her to try shilling more "things" because she won't have anything of value to add considering she's taken a trip away from Leah's father's complex.

Reactions: 9
Hope she tips the poor staff who have probably been doing it tough during the pandemic.

Anyone would be sweating like a pig in that super tight dress.

View attachment 1310020
Today just about did me in. Those damn shoes, her stupid baby voice and then the walk to the pool.....when she sees that, how can she think that is attractive??? And I would love to tell her pigs don't sweat (and are more beautiful than she is) but she would block me and then I would miss out on all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still catching up on the end of the last thread but this screen capture from her live as well as her story by the pool where she cut it off as she started to tear up again reminds me of this little girl

2699F95A-463C-43C0-B0F5-0C6A8CE6C475.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speechless. Agree with everything posted tonight on here. Can not believe she went around in that dress. “Come through, come through” like she’s on getaway or something. Love how she said she was going to sunbake at the villa even though the suns not out lol. What a loser. She’s so out of touch with reality. She looks more pregnant than me - and I have twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today just about did me in. Those damn shoes, her stupid baby voice and then the walk to the pool.....when she sees that, how can she think that is attractive??? And I would love to tell her pigs don't sweat (and are more beautiful than she is) but she would block me and then I would miss out on all of this.
Me too, pigs are amazing and they don’t sweat (hence why they love to lay around in muddy puddles)
🙋🏼‍♀️Sorry, pig fan here and they are soooo much cuter than our gal

Back to observations of the latest stories. I watched them again and I just can’t believe she behaves this way. Whoever called her an adult toddler was on the money. I would like to issue a formal apology to Balinese people who have been waiting for Australians to return and then this bizarre individual rocks up making out she’s a celeb with her own tv show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes!! 100% agree with all of this. I had to unfollow her as well! All her model pics look the same. Oh & her voice annoyed the tit out of me too. Ok I’m done now 🤣
I concur! I followed her last week and it lasted all of 2 days because way too annoying voice and ridiculous poses 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 5
i haven’t followed her for a while but now that you mention it-that pose gives me catalog vibes 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.