Emmylou Love #25 Her body shut down, it all went caput, now she's in Udbud with Ketut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck is recording her? A random? How up herself is she that she thinks it’s perfectly okay to ask a random person to follow her with a camera?

Reactions: 14
I thought she was just visiting the villa? She said “inviting me for the day” so I don’t think she is staying.
All I could think of as she was sashaying around in her banana condom was that poor poor man filming her. WTF must he have been thinking 😳

Who the duck is recording her? A random? How up herself is she that she thinks it’s perfectly okay to ask a random person to follow her with a camera?
Probably the driver. Poor fucker, too polite to refuse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought she was just visiting the villa? She said “inviting me for the day” so I don’t think she is staying.
All I could think of as she was sashaying around in her banana condom was that poor poor man filming her. WTF must he have been thinking 😳

Probably the driver. Poor fucker, too polite to refuse.
But isn’t everyone’s job to cater to her every whim?! She’s already baby whispered about the chef personally cooking her whatever she wants, the poor love drawing her bath for her, the massages, the blessings, the driver, it’s all just for her. Do you mean to tell me it isn’t?! :rolleyes:

I personally haven’t been to Bali but family and friends have. They stay at the regular villas in tourist areas and the housekeeping and cooks bend over backwards for them. And my family are just normal. She’s so delusional it’s quite upsetting.

Reactions: 19
But isn’t everyone’s job to cater to her every whim?! She’s already baby whispered about the chef personally cooking her whatever she wants, the poor love drawing her bath for her, the massages, the blessings, the driver, it’s all just for her. Do you mean to tell me it isn’t?! :rolleyes:
Yeah, she's Emmylou from Emmylou Loves! Big celebrity! Much famous!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bless you @SnarkyTart where would we be without you 😇 You deserve a bucket of cheezels, new sheets that aren’t washed, a face mask that’s not good for your skin and your bin emptied for free!!!
Wait. The face masks aren’t good for you? Don’t want to start the thread on a tangent, but I’m interested in this!

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh duck eh…I was on the train coming home from a mad dog day at work after leaving home at 6am and her farken banana condom outfit is the first thing I see…golly I cackled out loud far too many times and had to stop after the 1st few slides because delirium may have set in and I could’ve been accused of being a complete nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All that luxury and I promise there’s no where I’d rather be than putting my child to bed and reading her a story and getting a bedtime cuddle. She’s got three gorgeous kids and she would rather prance about an empty villa! 🍌

10 room villa all to herself - that actually sounds sad and lonely. No one to share dinner or a glass of wine 🍷 or a slab of Bintang! 🍺Boring!!
Amen! By the time she gets back to her colonics and fruit at the spa we will be two threads ahead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All that luxury and I promise there’s no where I’d rather be than putting my child to bed and reading her a story and getting a bedtime cuddle. She’s got three gorgeous kids and she would rather prance about an empty villa! 🍌

10 room villa all to herself - that actually sounds sad and lonely. No one to share dinner or a glass of wine 🍷 or a slab of Bintang! 🍺Boring!!
This yes! I could be presented with all the opulence in the world but unless my hubby and kids were there (aged 18 and 12) mind you not little tackers like old mate, i would feel like a half of a whole. Even if that whole is now EL x 3, that's enough for most and so it should be those children deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait. The face masks aren’t good for you? Don’t want to start the thread on a tangent, but I’m interested in this!
I haven't heard anything about face masks being bad for skin but I imagine if you have sensitivities or use the wrong ones for your skin type they could be. In general, Emmy has cooked her skin using the wrong products for her face, and failing to use appropriate sun protection.

Disclaimer: I don't use face masks, and I am not a beauty therapist or a world famous Author/Director/ Producer/ CEO/ Model/ Skydiver/ Muay Thai Martial Artist/ Swimmer/ Paramedic/ Pharmacy Buyer/ Cook/ TV Personality

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't heard anything about face masks being bad for skin but I imagine if you have sensitivities or use the wrong ones for your skin type they could be. In general, Emmy has cooked her skin using the wrong products for her face, and failing to use appropriate sun protection.

Disclaimer: I don't use face masks, and I am not a beauty therapist or a world famous Author/Director/ Producer/ CEO/ Model/ Skydiver/ Muay Thai Martial Artist/ Swimmer/ Paramedic/ Pharmacy Buyer/ Cook/ TV Personality
The light stims have disappeared off her selling list. Maybe she is on here listening to our feedback!! She could be selling the spf while in Bali, another missed opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Banana condom, pregnant banana, jaundiced penis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last night’s live she said it was a last minute thing to go to Bali.

Today she said in stories that she went to two warehouses and they gave her freebies.

So which is it?

Literally the model wearing the dress is what you ordered. Lazylou is what you got, a cheap wish version.

Could have worn a linen dress and some cute leather flats. But she is trying her hand at a call girl in Bali.

Poor Rhonda, lazylou will pounce on your man Ketut. Poor Ketut, his penis may fall off from some weird fungus that Lou has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ slow down Tattler’s! I’ve got sooo many pages to catch up on. Let me make a chicken salad wrap with pink salt and a magnesium drink and get stuck in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.