Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
This recrap is bought brought to you by the letter D

Thank you to all the artistic creatives who submitted the bewdiful artworks for our last thread. Just to be clear, this is an intern position so you’re only getting paid in exposure. It’ll be great for your resume. I may offer one of you a proper paid EA job… but your qualifications need to include either a daddy with an overseas resort or a young niece with a boyfriend.

How exciting was the Chemist Warehouse showcase? So so bewdiful. We noticed there was some spare room up the back. Hopefully it gets leased out to someone who does injectables or something. The Bondi Protein guy was genuinely impressed when EmmyLouoneword told him all about the time she was an instructor at the Top Gun academy.

Winter has set in. Time to mothball the midriffs. Namaste away from the family and have another holiday. EL gathered her best summer gear from her floordrobe and smooshed it in to a suitcase. There might even be time to reignite her career as a skydiving instructor.

Taking a well earned break from her studies as a paramedic, she found a few spare days up her sleeve, packed her dental floss and hopped on a Balinese plane to stay in a Balinese villa in some unknown country. Turns out the dental floss can double as underwear. Macgyver move right there. THERE’S A MASSIVE LIZARD!

On her first health retreat this week, ol’ mate asked for her vitamin C but the language barrier proved insurmountable. Ketut provided her plenty of nutritional drinks and a bewdiful dragon fruit bowl but no one could understand through the tears that when she was a buyer for a pharmacy, all the vitamin C came in a 190gm party bag. She looks so hot today. Like a sunrise. Rhonda was not happy.

There was a conspicuous lack of others on this retreat but we finally worked out why. We’re in the 23rd century and she’s Bruce Willis’ co star in The 5th Element. The plot line is something about defeating a cosmic evil force during an apocalyptic war. Explains all the vag baiting and crystals. Clearly Taurus is in Uranus at the moment.

At Udbud (pronounced “Oodbood”, same inflection as “ciao peppay”) she enjoyed a big bowl of broth with soup. Oh my goodness! Can’t wait to see that in the next cook book. So divine.

Normally a fan of autobiographies, our mate decided she just needed some fiction escapism to read by the pool to help remove her from the current headspace she’s in. Meanwhile the staff at Bookphobia high-fived themselves to sleep when they found just the book for Her.

We enjoyed the comfort of an Insta live. We all got a little shoutout and it was just divine to finally be acknowledged as one of the tribe. You saved our lives my Bintang Banana! Coz that’s what you do on an expensive recuperative trip. Hang with a bunch of strangers online, dodge the good questions and bore them to sleep. For those of us who stayed up long enough, we enjoyed an authentic mukbang experience. Reminds us of that time she was a welterweight boxer.

Now she’s found her voice, who knows what she’s been talking out of for the last decade.
On this cold winter night we’re all inspired suddenly to snuggle down and cook a pork roast. Weird. We were all vegan the other day.

Anyway ladies, you’ve all been asking in my DMs and I’m ready to deliver! Our first annual tribe holiday to Lake Locopomo is only 3 weeks away!! Just in time for school holidays. Please remember to pack your mammary macrame bikini, size down on any coats and fast track your passports.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Congrats and terima kasih to @Scaredweirdlittleguy for our 25th thread title ✌🏽👏🏼

This thread is bought 🤭 to you by the letter B, in honour of Bali, bananas, Big Bird and Emmylou's abominable style.

The boorish bully surprised us all and took her clown show on the road, arriving in Udbud, Bali. Our brokenhearted banshee was treated to a much needed bath, after which she summoned the strength to go live to her bewdiful bogan community, plus 30 "troll" Tattlers - we know who we are 😉

For breakfast today she had a slab of Bintang and then the bemused staff helped her wriggle into a bodycon dress, showcasing her botched basketball belly (still swollen from surgery guys). We watched, baffled, as she sashayed across the lawn of a villa capable of accommodating 10 guests. Emmy was there on her lonesome, with a driver who like all her other ride or dies, was paid to accompany her.

With a couple more days at Leah's dad's wellness retreat, the future of this thread looks bright! Have at it, Tattlers 💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Emmylou Loves Commewniddy Member: “Honey, I think I want to go to Bali….”
Husband: “Who with?”
ELCM: “Emmylou from Emmylou Loves…. from Instagram”
Husband: “Who? From where? Are you actually friends with her?”
ELCM: “No, I’ve never met her, but I’ve followed her for years and I bought an apron from her once and she’s having a rough time so I need to help her”
Husband: “So you want to spend thousands of dollars to go on an international holiday with someone you’ve never met who has made you believe that doing this will….. help her with her life issues?”
ELCM: “Yes, that is correct”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
This welfare check for @Dalej7 and @1001others is sponsored by Camilla and Aus Pork.
20220608_211317.jpg

I know you both have actual mad dog busy lives, but I haven't seen your names pop up in a while, and mama's starting to worry. Particularly about 1001 - couldn't even tag her properly, and she hasn't been active in ages. Just letting you know, you are missed. And being thought of 💓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Just a daily reminder to all the hard-working, exhausted, overwhelmed parents reading here or watching her shit on this chilly Friday……

While we all may yearn for a free trip to Bali (or anywhere!) to relax and unwind, WE HAVE OUR HAPPY LIVES. We are raising our kids, investing in our relationships, our homes, our careers - we are strong, smart, and we fund our lives honestly and with integrity. We are good role models for our children. We prioritise them and we are there when they need us.

It’s easy to watch this clusterfuck and sometimes feel slight pangs of jealousy because of the extraordinary freedom and highly disposable income she flaunts, but just remember that WE AREN’T THE ONES CRYING OURSELVES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT. She is.

Money, holidays, free sunglasses and endless pampering would mean absolutely nothing to me without the love & respect of my husband and kids.

Happy Friday, beautiful Tattlers! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Super Cute

VIP Member
I’ve just got out of bed with a massive, well earned hangover after dancing my ass off last night with my mate. She drove the 7 hour return trip to spend less than 24 hours with me because she knew how stressed I’ve been and wanted to spend time together. That’s what having real friends is like EL. You have none. Get in the bin.

PS I’m 51, haven’t washed my makeup off and scoffed a Big Mac in the car on the way home and I STILL look better than you this morning. 🖕🏼

I’ll have to wait for my stomach to settle before I watch her stories or I’ll throw up the bacon and egg roll my husband just made for me even though I snored my drunken head off and breathed my paint stripper breath on him when I got home (EL this is what loving partners do for each other - unconditionally). Cunt. The End ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

icouldsizedown

I’m struggling to articulate this because this bali trip has filled me with incandescent rage. How dare this weathered little garden gnome bait her followers into feeling concern for her and play on her mental health issues, when the entire time it was a premeditated launch of her holiday business. She does nothing except buy pointless shit, eye fuck herself and plan the next outfit/makeup look to eye fuck herself in, yet she’s sooooo exhausted. Go home to your children. Delete your account. Nobody wants to look at your mutilated abdomen. Nobody asked about your makeup look. Nobody cares about your deodorant. You’re a narcissist, a grifter and you gaslit your entire audience into thinking you’re having a breakdown, when really it’s a cash grab. Fuck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I haven't read through as I'm on a quick lunch break, working like a mad dog AS A REAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY PERSON and we are so busy atm I can't begin to tell you. Then I click onto this mouldy biatch swanning around that resort and I know she's going to rip all those poor fuckers off, just like she planned to do with NY. I actually got hold of that itinerary and the prices were FUCKED. She was making bank on that and she will with this too.
The tears at the start of this trip....nothing more than to suck everyone in and build up to where she is at right now. I'm so tempted to message her and tell her what I really think (I won't).
Satay sticks in Bali..... Its like a bloody Vegemite sandwich here you inflated idiot.
I have to go back to work now, sorry for the vent but I could cry at the insult she is to every hardworking woman I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44