Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But who is worse, Jacob or Noarrrrrrrggghhh! ?

That is the question.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they going to say that Leanna fell off the bridge due to being drunk? That’s what I think will happen, because in Soaps it’s never resolved by DNA and good police work, it’s usually a member of the community who works it out and then ‘confronts’ the killer. And then a showdown. And then the killer dies.

Reactions: 8
I’m so bored of emmerdale atm. The meena storyline will probably be dragged on until Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are they going to say that Leanna fell off the bridge due to being drunk? That’s what I think will happen, because in Soaps it’s never resolved by DNA and good police work, it’s usually a member of the community who works it out and then ‘confronts’ the killer. And then a showdown. And then the killer dies.
I called it! Yay! Go me!

• Haha
Funniest episode and the one episode my partner happened to watch with me (he’s not a soap man) was Jai off his head for several hours with the tinniest amount of coke in a bag . The camera went all wavy and blurred as he walked around 😂 like , cmon, you’re telling me those writers and producers have never done it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gabby is annoying and her sucking up to Kim is boring.

The Meena story doesn’t interest me either.

Liam is acting better though.

Reactions: 5
OMG How bad an actor is that bloody Liam? If I was Leyla I'd punch his lights out recently bereaved or not.

• Heart
I think it might be quicker if we list the cast members who CAN act - there aren't that many are there???

Good grief, some of them are shocking.

I know the young people have to learn their craft but Noah, Cathy and Heath are shockingly bad.
Are there no child actors who are any good?????

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.