Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Jimmy bumbling storyline is so boring.

They need a baddie - a real one not that terrible wannabe meena.

This is unwatchable

Reactions: 7
This Jimmy bumbling storyline is so boring.

They need a baddie - a real one not that terrible wannabe meena.

This is unwatchable
I'm glad you said that about meena , everyone seems to love this storyline but I think it's crap

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm glad you said that about meena , everyone seems to love this storyline but I think it's crap
They're over egging it now imo, it had potential to be good, but Meena is acting like a panto villain now. The sassy walk, faux caring and the keep clutching at the ring, blah, I say!

Why does she want to be with David so much? I still think Jacob would have been a better death. Older teenager Jacob takes up more of David's attention than first schooler Amber or baby Theo. I'd want rid of him too if I were Meena! But seriously, David is no catch. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s what I mean, she doesn’t execute it well.

The story might have worked better if I wasn’t reminded that she was acting every minute. She isn’t authentic at all. I don’t believe in her. Good acting is when you think it’s real.

She cannot act and it makes me 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she want to be with David so much? I still think Jacob would have been a better death. Older teenager Jacob takes up more of David's attention than first schooler Amber or baby Theo. I'd want rid of him too if I were Meena! But seriously, David is no catch. Nope.
Omg it always bugs me how David cares way more about Jacob than his actual own two kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg it always bugs me how David cares way more about Jacob than his actual own two kids
The two people who actually brought him up are long forgotten, he barely mentioned Alicia after returning from Portugal! David and Leyla are now mum and dad. Neither of them have done a brilliant job in the short time they've been his guardians!

Reactions: 3
Tom Lister (Carl) didn’t choose to leave either

That was nearly 10 years ago 😯😯

Why do they give the most asinine warnings beforehand? ‘With some strong words that’s might upset viewers’

Any warning like that is guaranteed to get me watching the whole thing 😂

Biologically yes, but Alicia was the mother who brought him up. They act like Alicia never existed.
Youd think they'd even have replaced the actress if necessary, especially around the abuse storyline. What mother wouldn't have been back like a shot for that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If anyone watches corrie - Emma is a brilliant actress. You really believe on her as a real
Person.

The opposite of Meena. 😄

Another warning, this time fir ‘difficult discussions’. Good grief!
Also does anyone know what’s the connection with Cathy and April to Leanna? They are taking it very hard and I swear Cathy said Leanna was a sister or something.

Reactions: 1
Another warning, this time fir ‘difficult discussions’. Good grief!
Also does anyone know what’s the connection with Cathy and April to Leanna? They are taking it very hard and I swear Cathy said Leanna was a sister or something.
They are talking about Donna. Leannas death made April and Marlon talk about her

I'm so bored of the Jimmy storyline currently catching up and fast forwarding his parts
I do the same when Tracey is on she drives me mad

Liam and his crazed grief on one hand I feel for him as everyone is like “ she’s dead move on” and it’s been what a week 🤷‍♀️ But then the hateful way he is towards everyone is bloody ridiculous and makes me hope he is Meenas next victim 🤔

She said she based her character on Villanelle from killing eve - yeah whatever, Jodie Comer can rest easy in her bed
The thing with baddies ( IMHO) is they have to have some sort of winning/intriguing personality otherwise they are just annoying, you have to be partly invested that’s why people love killing eve you shouldn’t like Eve but you do, people want her to get away with stuff
And I think someone said this is going to drag on forever 🙄
She might be like Amy and the fact she and her mother caused Tracey’s dads death …. It will all be forgotten 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Liam and his crazed grief on one hand I feel for him as everyone is like “ she’s dead move on” and it’s been what a week 🤷‍♀️ But then the hateful way he is towards everyone is bloody ridiculous and makes me hope he is Meenas next victim 🤔
They seem to be going down the Leanne from Corrie route....being vile to everyone cos he's consumed with grief and making the viewer hate him instead of sympathise with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

She said she based her character on Villanelle from killing eve - yeah whatever, Jodie Comer can rest easy in her bed
The thing with baddies ( IMHO) is they have to have some sort of winning/intriguing personality otherwise they are just annoying, you have to be partly invested that’s why people love killing eve you shouldn’t like Eve but you do, people want her to get away with stuff
And I think someone said this is going to drag on forever 🙄
She might be like Amy and the fact she and her mother caused Tracey’s dads death …. It will all be forgotten 🤔
where did Kerry go?? I did stop watching for a while so obviously missed it!!

Kerry - bloody heck. I forgot she existed.

Haven't missed her.
Haven't missed Deadpan Debbie Dingle either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.