Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be quicker if we list the cast members who CAN act - there aren't that many are there???

Good grief, some of them are shocking.

I know the young people have to learn their craft but Noah, Cathy and Heath are shockingly bad.
Are there no child actors who are any good?????
I think April is amazing, I love her😂

Reactions: 5
Lisa riley put something on twitter in the last few weeks saying how she had her funniest ever day filming emmerdale and we would find out soon wonder what it was....

Reactions: 3
Somebody needs to spot that engagement ring and SOON! :devilish::mad:
I think someone will find it and whoever does is doomed to be her next victim. I think it'll be Jacob. It will be interesting to see whether Meena just murders women though or if she kills men too. Surely Jacob/David/Rishi/Liam would be strong enough to overpower her.

Aaaaarrgggh! The bloody ring is in that box now.
Let's hope someone helps her move her stuff in, grabs the box, she snatches it from them it falls to the floor, opens and the ring is seen by whoever is with her.
It has to be someone who knows Leanna had it, though, so It can't be Rishi or Manpreet. It has to be Jacob or David or even better - both of them.

Reactions: 6
Will someone for the love of mankind give Jimmy a slap…..🙄🙄 He’s really starting to get on my nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will someone for the love of mankind give Jimmy a slap…..🙄🙄 He’s really starting to get on my nerves
I was chatting with a friend today about Jimmy King and the actors who played his brothers Carl and Matthew.
We were saying we preferred Carl and Matthew and couldn't understand why those characters were written out and the Jimmy character kept on.
I know the Carl actor went on to be a big success in 42nd Street in the West End, but the one who played Matthew hasn't really done anything since they killed him off. So its a shame they didn't keep him in the show.

Reactions: 7
I was chatting with a friend today about Jimmy King and the actors who played his brothers Carl and Matthew.
We were saying we preferred Carl and Matthew and couldn't understand why those characters were written out and the Jimmy character kept on.
I know the Carl actor went on to be a big success in 42nd Street in the West End, but the one who played Matthew hasn't really done anything since they killed him off. So its a shame they didn't keep him in the show.
I think you answered your own question! The other two didn't fancy sticking around the Dales for their whole career! Jimmy is an awful bore, and the Mandy thing is just cringe. Was glad she knocked him back!

Carl King was really good in 42nd street! He didn't do any tap dancing, but he had a fantastic voice and great stage presence! (Saw him in it at Theatre Royal 2018 iirc)

I think you answered your own question! The other two didn't fancy sticking around the Dales for their whole career! Jimmy is an awful bore, and the Mandy thing is just cringe. Was glad she knocked him back!

Carl King was really good in 42nd street! He didn't do any tap dancing, but he had a fantastic voice and great stage presence! (Saw him in it at Theatre Royal 2018 iirc)

But the Matthew King actor didnt choose to leave.

Im not sure if the Carl King one got the 42nd street gig while he was in Emm and asked to leave or if he got it after teyd killed him off.

I'm so bored of the Jimmy storyline currently catching up and fast forwarding his parts

• Heart
Is the actress who plays Diane due to retire? I only ask because before Leanna was murdered, meena told Diane about her friends suspicious death and at the time I thought it was a strange scene. I have a feeling Diane and Bernice are going to be the ones who work out Meena killed Leanna and Diane will be a victim.

Is the actress who plays Diane due to retire? I only ask because before Leanna was murdered, meena told Diane about her friends suspicious death and at the time I thought it was a strange scene. I have a feeling Diane and Bernice are going to be the ones who work out Meena killed Leanna and Diane will be a victim.
Maybe Bernice will be, and that's why the actress came back after saying she wouldn't? She's come back for her swansong, probably meeting her fate as Gabby gives birth, and they'll name the baby Bernard!!!! LOL!

Watching Diane and Bernice in the classic episodes is like watching two different characters! (I know people change, especially twenty odd years ago, but still!)

• Haha
I really want to know which app Lisa Riley is using to make her face look so slim on insta. I need to use it too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they give the most asinine warnings beforehand? ‘With some strong words that’s might upset viewers’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.