Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry - bloody heck. I forgot she existed.

Haven't missed her.
Haven't missed Deadpan Debbie Dingle either.
Was reading that Charlie Webb (Debbie) is not that keen to go back whilst ever Covid is about but they have "left the door open" for her.
Laura Norton (Kerry) found out she was pregnant 4 days before she was supposed to go back to Emmerdale so was classed as vunerable. She had the baby in Feb but not coming back anytime soon. She left Emmerdale to go and help a friend who had money problems.

Reactions: 1
Was reading that Charlie Webb (Debbie) is not that keen to go back whilst ever Covid is about but they have "left the door open" for her.
Laura Norton (Kerry) found out she was pregnant 4 days before she was supposed to go back to Emmerdale so was classed as vunerable. She had the baby in Feb but not coming back anytime soon. She left Emmerdale to go and help a friend who had money problems.
Can't say I'm missing them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What about Vanessa? Is she ever going to come back? Not that I miss her, she can stay away forever too Obviously as she's married to one of the producers she could come back whenever she wanted to....

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t Vanessa at one point shot by Lachlan’s Dad? And then was up and back to normal a week after her gunshot wound?
Similar with Nicola - she had a dodgy arm for a few years and after a couple of treatments with Dan she was back and mobile.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t Vanessa at one point shot by Lachlan’s Dad? And then was up and back to normal a week after her gunshot wound?
Similar with Nicola - she had a dodgy arm for a few years and after a couple of treatments with Dan she was back and mobile.
Oh yes.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it's Cathy or heath bullying April online or is that too obvious? It wasn't that long ago Cathy was being nasty to her now she's sticking up for her

Reactions: 9
I think it’s Heath
That's what I thought as he looks so shifty but then my friend thought it was Cathy as she is over the top nice... soon find out I suppose.

On another note I'm sick of Liam now I know he's grieving but he needs to stop being so angry all the time

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it's Cathy or heath bullying April online or is that too obvious? It wasn't that long ago Cathy was being nasty to her now she's sticking up for her
100% think it’s Cathy - she’s been too nice

Reactions: 6
I'm probably gunna moan about him alot but he really gets on my nerves and I'm the only one in my house who watches it so have to rant but I really can't stand the way Liam is going on , I get he's grieving but I don't get how Leyla is holding back

Reactions: 3
I'm probably gunna moan about him alot but he really gets on my nerves and I'm the only one in my house who watches it so have to rant but I really can't stand the way Liam is going on , I get he's grieving but I don't get how Leyla is holding back
Hope he’s the next one getting killed off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn't get what happened with Tracy either why doesn't she want to leave nate to go to Vanessa's? What's the underlying issue with that. I thought they were angling towards PND but not sure now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.