Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leyla needs to lay off the filler. She is stunning looking but her face looks ready for exploding

Reactions: 12
Anyone else watching Drama Queens on ITV X ? New eps on Wednesdays. Anyway, Kerry, Tracy and Leyla actresses on there… Roxy who plays Leyla is 40!!!

Reactions: 3
How stunning did Dawn look tonight?? 😍 The actress must be so happy when they allow her out of the hoodies and triple denim. Billy falling asleep... What a dumdum.

Reactions: 7
duck sake Rhona :rolleyes:

Well done Marlon 👏 about time someone told her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Emmerdale was on and I was half listening to the court scene. Can anyone tell me why Marlon was cross with Rhona? Someone was talking to me at the time

Reactions: 1
What is the point of Matty and Amy, Amy in particular grates on me horrendously. They made a mistake by making her so bolshy and unlikeable, Chelsea Halfpenny gave the role so much more depth.

and don’t get me started on Victoria and Jacob 🙄
And if Chelsea Halfpenny is regarded is the superior actress we have reached a point where the bottom of the barrell has been knocked out and we are descending towards the seven circles of hell.

Where we will meet Rhona.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emmerdale was on and I was half listening to the court scene. Can anyone tell me why Marlon was cross with Rhona? Someone was talking to me at the time

I think because she went back on her word and was vindictive.

Reactions: 4
I did laugh at Manpreet leering over Billy's pic on her phone, but it got a bit weird when she was practically drooling at his injured shoulder, they wouldn't write a scene like that if the sexes were reversed.

I guess Debbie's definitely not coming back, (👍🤸🍾🥳) now that her daughter is going to be a fully-qualified mechanic, despite never having shown any interest in engines or cars before now? I love how there's never any unemployment in Emmerdale, with vacancies magically appearing in the shop, cafe, B&B, GP surgery, or garage, whenever someone needs a job. I wonder where Victoria will end up? (Probably back in the pub kitchen with Marlon 🙄)

Reactions: 10
I did laugh at Manpreet leering over Billy's pic on her phone, but it got a bit weird when she was practically drooling at his injured shoulder, they wouldn't write a scene like that if the sexes were reversed.

I guess Debbie's definitely not coming back, (👍🤸🍾🥳) now that her daughter is going to be a fully-qualified mechanic, despite never having shown any interest in engines or cars before now? I love how there's never any unemployment in Emmerdale, with vacancies magically appearing in the shop, cafe, B&B, GP surgery, or garage, whenever someone needs a job. I wonder where Victoria will end up? (Probably back in the pub kitchen with Marlon 🙄)
The way Sarah diagnosed that car’s problem just by watching it pull up on the forecourt!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess Debbie's definitely not coming back, (👍🤸🍾🥳) now that her daughter is going to be a fully-qualified mechanic, despite never having shown any interest in engines or cars before now?
She might come back if they kill off Zak because in the show he’s meant to be staying with her in Scotland. They might have her come and tell the Dingles he’s died in person

I’m just guessing

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I agreed with Rhona it did affect their family life, Marlon seems to forget it wasn’t that long ago he was asking when the baby was going as it’s presence was upsetting the kids
And ( yes I know it’s not real) maybe she stood on that stand and thought “ no he’s trying to use me again just like he used my embryos, he’s only being nice to get a short sentence he’s using the baby to emotionally blackmail me and once he’s free he will take ivy and bog off” so she changed her statement

either way Marlon is just a big hypocrite along with every single person on that program

anyway that’s my twopence worth 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unpopular opinion but I agreed with Rhona it did affect their family life, Marlon seems to forget it wasn’t that long ago he was asking when the baby was going as it’s presence was upsetting the kids
And ( yes I know it’s not real) maybe she stood on that stand and thought “ no he’s trying to use me again just like he used my embryos, he’s only being nice to get a short sentence he’s using the baby to emotionally blackmail me and once he’s free he will take ivy and bog off” so she changed her statement

either way Marlon is just a big hypocrite along with every single person on that program

I’m no Rhona fan, but hard agree.

She was violated. But the circumstances meant she couldn’t focus on a form of assault imo, she was too busy mothering Ivy to realise it.

She finally got some clarity on what she had suffered and yeah, well play her for pointing that out. Marlon can do one.

Reactions: 18
Just watching drama queens and the way that Tracey’s hubby talks about her is just lovely, a bit of a stretch his talking about her acting ability though, she does come across so much better than she does on the show. I met her years ago, way before Emmerdale and she seemed to be a genuinely nice girl. Scenes with her and Nate and her and Vanessa kill me though… dreadful.

Reactions: 8

Yeah totally agree , she did focus on Ivy more than the others but that happens with a new born in normal circumstances anyway they do need more attention and why would she suddenly trust Russ after he did her so dirty through her trial, Marlon should be supporting her

Reactions: 5
I must admit I burst out laughing when Leo pointed at Marlon as the reason he didn’t want to go home when Marlon was sooooooo sure he was going to say Rhona 😂😂😂

Marlon being a principled mard arse at the end 🙄

Reactions: 5
How the duck does Will have the same number to be the next of kin. If they’ve had no contact since Dawn was four, he went to prison, he even said no one could get hold of her, yet she had his number?

C’mon now writers. Think harder.

Reactions: 18
Laughing at Rozie (with a zee) in the usual hospital bed that every other Emmerdale character has been in, sitting there with the perfect waves/curls in her hair and clarted in make-up. Why on earth would they call her next of kin for such a triviality and where on earth would they have got Wills mobile phone number from. Honestly who writes this sh*t.

Reactions: 8

I want Victoria to buy David's shop, kick Leyla out & open up her own restaurant outdoing the outdoor pursuit centre for food

Reactions: 16