Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here -

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Joining in from previous thread.. Was the old Ellis involved in an argument with Warren off Hollyoaks and that lead to him leaving? Or am I completely wrong?

Reactions: 2
Joining in from previous thread.. Was the old Ellis involved in an argument with Warren off Hollyoaks and that lead to him leaving? Or am I completely wrong?
I think I remember that, the original actor? I’m sure they got in a fight at the soap awards or something equally as daft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeh. Original one picked a fight with Charley Webb's brother at the awards and got caught on film.
He was sacked.

Then his replacement resigned because he alleged racist behaviour had not been dealt with and he felt he couldn't work there any more.
His character was written out.
Rumour was Matthew Wolfenden and the actress playing Victoria Sugden were trying to talk with Jamaican or Indian accents and the Ellis actor thought they were imitating Paige Sandhu and mocking her.
He reported them for racism.
They were both suspended - if not actually suspended, were temporarily written out while the racism allegations were looked into.

Both eventually returned to work but Matthew was written out soon after.

Nobody knows what really happened.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah I forgot it was the 2nd actor who was involved in the racism complaint

Yeah the Jamie lomas thing is what I was talking about , he's Charley webbs brother isn't he?

Reactions: 4
Pearl is being killed off in a couple of weeks. Source: Inside Soap magazine

Reactions: 1
Pearl is being killed off in a couple of weeks. Source: Inside Soap magazine

Hmmm
Do they need to do this?
Haven't most people forgotten the character anyway?
No one ever mentions her so they haven't kept her in people's minds like they do with Zak Dingle.

Reactions: 8
Hmmm
Do they need to do this?
Haven't most people forgotten the character anyway?
No one ever mentions her so they haven't kept her in people's minds like they do with Zak Dingle.

She's not been the greatest character in the classic episodes, but it's nice to give the actress a nod.

Reactions: 7
Has no one in the vets heard of a pet carrier?

The massive dog was being such a good boy/girl with the equally massive white rabbit sat next to them. The cat had a lead, but my vet still wouldn't let you in (they insist all cats and small pets must be in a secure carrier).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The receptionist calling the Doctor , Liam of course it was weird and unprofessional

Reactions: 6

The massive dog was being such a good boy/girl with the equally massive white rabbit sat next to them. The cat had a lead, but my vet still wouldn't let you in (they insist all cats and small pets must be in a secure carrier).
Why were they so big? It was like a giant pets clinic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I said the same thing!

Couldn’t they find a bigger dog or rabbit by the way? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9