Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of Matty and Amy, Amy in particular grates on me horrendously. They made a mistake by making her so bolshy and unlikeable, Chelsea Halfpenny gave the role so much more depth.

and don’t get me started on Victoria and Jacob 🙄

Reactions: 22
Why has Eric turned evil in the space of two days? :ROFLMAO: I know he always used to be a git, but ruining a mother daughter relationship, ruining his grandsons relationship, ruining Victorias life, scamming Kerry out of thousands then turning into a loan shark, bloody hell Eric

Reactions: 18
Why has Eric turned evil in the space of two days? :ROFLMAO: I know he always used to be a git, but ruining a mother daughter relationship, ruining his grandsons relationship, ruining Victorias life, scamming Kerry out of thousands then turning into a loan shark, bloody hell Eric
I just don’t get it either if I was Kerry I would have told him to duck off with regards to paying him back
It got annoying again

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get it either if I was Kerry I would have told him to duck off with regards to paying him back
It got annoying again
Same! If Pollard had waved that repayment plan under my nose I'd have told him to get bent. Good luck trying to take someone to the small claims court when you have no proof there was ever a loan in the first place. He made a payment directly to Leyla, Kerry never even saw the £10k. She should have just said prove it, Pollard and laughed in his face.

Reactions: 11
Typical Emmerdale writers who totally change a character overnight. They did it with Samson and Aaron too.

Reactions: 12
I think Eric knows he could get Amy on side with the money situation so emotionally blackmail her into paying however I don't want this storyline to turn her into the victim, she's still a pain in the arse and never deserved the money

Reactions: 4
I think Eric knows he could get Amy on side with the money situation so emotionally blackmail her into paying however I don't want this storyline to turn her into the victim, she's still a pain in the arse and never deserved the money
Amy and Kerry still need to be exposed as the ones who burnt down the sweet factory and killed Tracey and Vanessa’s dad!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think to kill him off is a mistake mainly because Sam has had enough heartbreak and it is like they are not thinking too much about the future. Samson has said he wants to 'better himself' so could they not just have him leave to go work/live elsewhere?

Reactions: 15
Could Samson find out about what Tom is Upto and Tom kills him? I'm thinking the storyline is going to go into Tom being a serial killer/attacker and abusing to Belle?

Reactions: 12
I have just read in the Digital Spy spoilers that she is not and she is happy but Tom is not happy.

Oh thank god for that! I just saw a front cover of a magazine and panicked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6