Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is something going to happen between Manpreet and Billy? They seem to be spending a lot of time together chatting

Reactions: 15
My theory is that Eric tipped off his dealer friend (whose card he gave Kerry) to tell Kerry the necklace was fake and only give her £100 for it. Then Eric and dealer would split proceeds of the true cost.
When Eric realises that Kerry can't pay for the Wedding, he will step in and use the ill gotten gains to pay for it (as it's too late to tell Kerry the truth)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My theory is that Eric tipped off his dealer friend (whose card he gave Kerry) to tell Kerry the necklace was fake and only give her £100 for it. Then Eric and dealer would split proceeds of the true cost.
When Eric realises that Kerry can't pay for the Wedding, he will step in and use the ill gotten gains to pay for it (as it's too late to tell Kerry the truth)

I love this!!!!

I hope it happens.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me and I think I read Manpreet gets a 'crush' but with the baby storyline I don't know how they would fit it all in. Why can't the soaps have just a few happy couples?

Reactions: 7
Howling at the opening montage. Also Moiras come dressed as the devil and it looks like they are breaking up Vic and Jacub. Thank eff

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

you called it and you were right!
Well done.

Reactions: 15
I love a rock chick look the same as the next person but that wedding outfit was just wrong somehow. There wasn’t a single bit of it I liked including the makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love a rock chick look the same as the next person but that wedding outfit was just wrong somehow. There wasn’t a single bit of it I liked including the makeup!
The actress is so pretty without all that makeup troweled on.

When she was sat on sofa at beginning of the episode, she looked lovely actually. The dress was a bit hmmm, but it was working.

Reactions: 12
Just came to post the same, old Eric is coming back.
I was irrationally annoyed about him doing that
because in double crossing Kerry he broke Amy’s heart and caused unnecessary panic to that person who he told Kim means the world to him 👀
all for money that he doesn’t need

Reactions: 6
I really, really want Cain to smash Toms horrible little face in !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
10K?? Ten grand for a few relatives to drink cheapo fizz in Kim Tate's living-room? I thought everything was cheaper up North?
I think I need a job as a wedding planner #moneyforoldrope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Reminds me of being 9 and raking my mums wardrobe to play at fashion shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting married in Kim Tates living room is weird
I don't get it either. I loved the old Home Farm from late 80s/90s and an outdoor wedding on the grounds and marquee on the grounds would have been far nicer. Not sure where that was originally filmed so might not have access to it anymore

Reactions: 9
The home farm set annoys me so much. Massive outside facade yet their dining room is in the hallway, any parties are in their living room, kitchen isn't exactly as large as you'd think. Then the upstairs must have loads of bedrooms 🤣 (Gabby, Thomas, Clemmie, Lucas, New baby, Dawn + Billy, Kim + Will)

Reactions: 22