Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching drama queens and the way that Tracey’s hubby talks about her is just lovely, a bit of a stretch his talking about her acting ability though, she does come across so much better than she does on the show. I met her years ago, way before Emmerdale and she seemed to be a genuinely nice girl. Scenes with her and Nate and her and Vanessa kill me though… dreadful.
Same, I actually can put up with Tracey a little bit more now lol. Not much mind! He definitely loves her. Not sure I can say the same about Jorgies man

Reactions: 5
Does Dawn think her Mum is dead? Can't remember the story about her
It says in her character backstory that whatever happened to her mother, Dawn never mentioned it. It says the same in Will’s bio that it’s unknown what happened to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It says in her character backstory that whatever happened to her mother, Dawn never mentioned it. It says the same in Will’s bio that it’s unknown what happened to her

Ah OK I never really thought about it before think I just assumed she was dead

Reactions: 2
I forget Vanessa, Paddy and Rhona are vets sometimes, we so rarely see them working! Got confused then seeing Vanessa in green scrubs

Reactions: 11
Marlon is really pissing me off , Rhona needs to play him at his own game

Reactions: 6
Whoever is doing the script writing for Tom's character is doing a really good job, all the put downs/ humiliation followed by some positive comments, making himself the victim etc but I still feel the actor could be stronger.
Loved Kim being face painted yesterday she is mellowing with her family.

Reactions: 18
Whoever is doing the script writing for Tom's character is doing a really good job, all the put downs/ humiliation followed by some positive comments, making himself the victim etc but I still feel the actor could be stronger.
Loved Kim being face painted yesterday she is mellowing with her family.
It’s absolutely chilling to watch it actually happening to someone when so many have been through exactly that and had no idea it was going on. Poor Belle 💔

Reactions: 11
Don't like the storyline of Sarah somehow suddenly knowing all about cars , turning her into a mini Debbie 🙄

Reactions: 10
Don't like the storyline of Sarah somehow suddenly knowing all about cars , turning her into a mini Debbie 🙄
the way she was talking about that car after never showing one tiny bit of interest in being a mechanic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Loved Mac taking the piss out of Sarah the know it all mechanic lol
And what is dawns mum up to? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I want to know more about Ella since she first appeared she has been handing out advice right,left and centre so I am guessing her personal life won't be perfect due to this.
I did have a little chuckle at the bear jokes.

Reactions: 7
Ive read baby Evan will be diagnosed with leukaemia, so wondering if Rosie will be a marrow match?

Reactions: 5