Emmerdale #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was on twitter sure I read somewhere that someone gets a life sentence , may have been on here?
Screenshot_20221101-171926_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was a nice send off, apart from Chloe and Kerry. Couldn’t give two shits about either of them. The episode didn’t need that bit. They’re both so annoying and I only wish the producers had killed some of the deadwood in the storm.

Her funeral is next week
Kerry is so annoying now & apparently utterly clueless. There's no way she wouldn't have picked up spidey senses on Al - they've made her look really dim. Also When she always says "wi / whe / we" (not sure of spelling) instead of me or us it sounds & looks so fake, as if she is trying to emphasise & prove her Geordie accent. Plus up until now she has really seemed to favour & care more for Chloe than Amy.

Reactions: 12
How is Cain going to get away with this
Am hoping in struggle Al fell backwards and gun went off, no blood spatter on Cains clothes- his white shirt still looked pretty clean

Reactions: 7
Am hoping in struggle Al fell backwards and gun went off, no blood spatter on Cains clothes- his white shirt still looked pretty clean
Defo think its been an accident. Will be interesting to see how they prove it.

Reactions: 6
I was hoping it was Aaron who shot Al. Nobody has seen Aaron really leave yet. He hasn’t gone on a bus/in a taxi, unless I missed it?

Lurking like the grim reaper in a pleather coat

Many moons ago 2015 🙂
I started in 2016 or 2017 I believe. 🙂

So Chloe’s surname is Harris, is Pierce Harris whos I’m prison, her dad?? Had a lightbulb moment
So Marcus would be her brother!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.