Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I am really struggling to think what Cathy's storyline can be that hasn't been done on a soap before. It really is a bold claim, because between them all they have tackled most teen issues a number of times. They must be confident it's true though because if not they will get alot of stick for not backing up their claim..
Maybe she'll meet a perfectly normal boy, they'll have a normal relationship, they'll get married, have a couple of kids, neither of whom will grow up to be criminals, and the whole family will live happily ever after?
We all know that's a storyline that's NEVER been seen in a soap before! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

rivermonster

VIP Member
Just watching the young Cain on Emmerdale catch up - at first I thought Jeff Hordley was doing a voice over, the actor who played him was brilliant playing the younger Cain.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Gosh we are all so worried about clearing Cain we forgot to celebrate that Al has fucked off forever😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Just jumping on this thread to say that the little boy who plays Kyle is smashing his scenes tonight! What a great little actor! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 24

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Now Chloe has a bee in her bonnet that it’s Moria that Al was having affair with. But why wouldn’t she think maybe it could have been Amy ?
Chloe has some cheek bouncing round the village accusing everyone of having an affair with Al, when she’s pregnant with a fella who has a missus’ baby!!! hypocrite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I wouldn’t like to live in that village, i’d constantly be on edge that a random sibling I didn’t know about would just pop out of nowhere at any random moment

• Haha
Reactions: 21

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
My ears pricked up when Caleb said something about him and Cain taking their tops off and going into the woods for a fight.
What a bloody tease! 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

If i told you …

VIP Member
For the love that is holy … Get rid of Naomi (arm folding). Ethan ( duller than ditch water) and Charles ( who thinks he lives in a ghetto)

• Haha

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
I do not believe anyone would be sitting down and explaining to two kids how she was on drugs and a prostitute. They’re far to young to even understand could’ve passed that off anyway

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Emmerdale has been v. disappointing since the storm eps. They should have saved Faith dying or something for Christmas. This Caleb storyline is boring. Chas gets too much screen time

Reactions: 19