Emmerdale #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old thread here

Tattle on Emmerdale fans.....

Reactions: 5
I dont watch Emmerdale anymore but just caught a bit of it and saw Chas, jeez has she got skinny her legs are so thin.

Reactions: 15
I dont watch Emmerdale anymore but just caught a bit of it and saw Chas, jeez has she got skinny her legs are so thin.

Her manicure gives me the ick.

tit's going to hit the fan when Cain finds out about her and Al.

Reactions: 8
Her manicure gives me the ick.

tit's going to hit the fan when Cain finds out about her and Al.
I don’t know why he’d be mad with Al though. Yes, he’s been with half the family but Chas is his family and therefore it’s her he should be mad at for how she’s treated Paddy and all the lies.

She was so horrible after Grace I remember and horrible to him now also. Poor Paddy isn’t allowed to grieve. He’s always her punching bag. I was glad he stood up to her tonight.

Reactions: 13
Al messed his daughter round and is the reason Debbie left the village again

didn’t Chas learn after Cameron 😬 good job Debbie Dingle left isn’t it

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why he’d be mad with Al though. Yes, he’s been with half the family but Chas is his family and therefore it’s her he should be mad at for how she’s treated Paddy and all the lies.

She was so horrible after Grace I remember and horrible to him now also. Poor Paddy isn’t allowed to grieve. He’s always her punching bag. I was glad he stood up to her tonight.
On a different subject, I thought Vinnie looked very handsome in his hoody this evening chatting to Charles. He’s such a lovely character

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe how quick Victoria's hair has grown. Doesn't seem that long since she had it cut short.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe how quick Victoria's hair has grown. Doesn't seem that long since she had it cut short.
And I noticed she’s gone/going blonde AGAIN! Does she ever learn? 😂 Every single time she’s gone blonde it’s killed her hair and she’s had to have it all hacked off to the shortest bob 🤣 It’s only just grown back, and oh look! Blonde! 😂😂🙈

Aw nice send off.
Liked how Sally looked straight at the camera.

Chas crying guilty tears. :devilish:

Catching up. How was Liv a Dingle when Vinny isn’t even a Dingle…? Have I missed an episode…?

Why is Harriett not having a funeral?

Catching up. How was Liv a Dingle when Vinny isn’t even a Dingle…? Have I missed an episode…?

i think Liv changed her surname ? Can’t remember. think she changed her surname to Dingle cos she didn’t want to have her dads surname. Harriet’s funeral is next week, Livs was just brought forward cos it was joint with Faith’s

Vinny had his name changed to Dingle didn’t he? I’m sure the family welcomed him as one of their own when Mandy came back. I could be wrong!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.