Emmerdale #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to day exactly the same thing. I've often wondered if she wears a fat suit or padding as Mandy Dingle is a lot fatter than the Instagram Lisa Riley. Having seen her on Lorraine I now know the truth. I don't mind her being fat, but I really object to her photoshopping or using filters to make herself appear slimmer. That's sending out such a skewed message to people. Shame on you Lisa, it doesn't matter that you've gained weight, but don't lie about it.
Emily Attack is also guilty of this.

Reactions: 1
I came here to day exactly the same thing. I've often wondered if she wears a fat suit or padding as Mandy Dingle is a lot fatter than the Instagram Lisa Riley. Having seen her on Lorraine I now know the truth. I don't mind her being fat, but I really object to her photoshopping or using filters to make herself appear slimmer. That's sending out such a skewed message to people. Shame on you Lisa, it doesn't matter that you've gained weight, but don't lie about it.
I was going to say the exact same thing too. Not fat shaming she looks bigger than she was before. I do feel bad for her because I think she worked really hard to lose it. If she's done it before she can do it again, if she wants to that is.

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked quite gaunt when she lost weight , saying that though im remembering her being that in BBC drama (three girls) so her gaunt/tired look could be more for her role and she might have looked better in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought she looked quite gaunt when she lost weight , saying that though im remembering her being that in BBC drama (three girls) so her gaunt/tired look could be more for her role and she might have looked better in real life
I am glad of one thing though the media haven't come for her over gaining some weight back again. I do hate all that "so and so looks slimmer than ever", then they have a go if they put some back again. I am looking at it from the point of view of someone who has been both under and overweight. It's only when she does interviews that people see her true size though as Mandy could be padded and her Instagram doesn't tell the truth like many people's doesn't.

• Heart
I like Risa Riley both as an actress and a person. Yes she has put the weight back on and nothing is padding and as I said a few pages back you can't pad out your neck or hands (basically any showing skin).
Look back on her Insta and you can compare her before and after weight loss and now, she now just posts her face pics, usually from the side view. It is up to her whether she looses it again or not, as long as she is happy with it but I do wish she would mention it on something like Lorraine.

Sorry if this has been posted but anyone remember Celeb from where the heart is?
Yeah I was watching it last week! A classic! I’ve seen William a few times in my local Tesco over the years and could never work out why I knew his face! His cousin plays Paul in Corrie.

I like Risa Riley both as an actress and a person. Yes she has put the weight back on and nothing is padding and as I said a few pages back you can't pad out your neck or hands (basically any showing skin).
Look back on her Insta and you can compare her before and after weight loss and now, she now just posts her face pics, usually from the side view. It is up to her whether she looses it again or not, as long as she is happy with it but I do wish she would mention it on something like Lorraine.
Yeah I think it's just the angle she uses, some people say filter but honestly it's surprising what people can do with angles

Heath made me laugh grabbing his guitar when Cathy and Bob were arguing 🤣
Me too! There were three things in that episode that made me LOL. That one, Brenda saying "but you said UTERUS!" to Bob, and Bernice saying that the youth of today are all glued to their phones... While she is glued to hers looking at wallpaper or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too! There were three things in that episode that made me LOL. That one, Brenda saying "but you said UTERUS!" to Bob, and Bernice saying that the youth of today are all glued to their phones... While she is glued to hers looking at wallpaper or something.
Same haha I was howling at the uterus part too hahaha 😂 I remember all that well with my Dad it was mortifying for the both of us 😂

They love writing headlines about that, usually it's someone who was in the background of 2 episodes!

Apparently he's already filmed his final scenes so he must be off soon. I hope Ethan decides to get a job in London or somewhere else, can't see how he'd want to stay with his current job and work alongside Greg (is that his name?)

Reactions: 7
They love writing headlines about that, usually it's someone who was in the background of 2 episodes!

Apparently he's already filmed his final scenes so he must be off soon. I hope Ethan decides to get a job in London or somewhere else, can't see how he'd want to stay with his current job and work alongside Greg (is that his name?)
Yeah the headlines are ridiculous , I just read the comments and can guess who it is todays were take your boyfriend and his family with you so it was pretty obvious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ooooh Will doesn't trust Caleb.

Good instincts there, Will.

Reactions: 4
New thread here........

Have asked for this one to be locked now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.