Emmerdale #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a nice send off, apart from Chloe and Kerry. Couldn’t give two shits about either of them. The episode didn’t need that bit. They’re both so annoying and I only wish the producers had killed some of the deadwood in the storm.

Catching up. How was Liv a Dingle when Vinny isn’t even a Dingle…? Have I missed an episode…?

Why is Harriett not having a funeral?
Her funeral is next week

Reactions: 10
It was a nice send off, apart from Chloe and Kerry. Couldn’t give two shits about either of them. The episode didn’t need that bit. They’re both so annoying and I only wish the producers had killed some of the deadwood in the storm.
Same here I used to like Kerry but now 🙄 Chloe is another one 🙄🙄
And there must be some baby making magic in the Dales water 👶🏻

Reactions: 5
Is she deffo her Mum like? Or is she just saying it to make her stay? I’ve not watched tonight’s ep yet 😌

Reactions: 3
was a bit disappointed with tonight’s emmerdale. thought it’d be a bit more exciting 🤣 Cain has turned into a bit of a sap, and he is crap at scrapping

Reactions: 8
I assume Al was shot.
So is Jeff Hordley leaving too? Surely Cain will be charged with murder and be sent to prison?
How can it be anything else?
Unless, Al wasnt shot.
Maybe Cain was wounded and Al dies some other way??

I've never rated the Al actor. Always thought he was crap, but I thought he did a good job of the fight scene.

Reactions: 6
I assume Al was shot.
So is Jeff Hordley leaving too? Surely Cain will be charged with murder and be sent to prison?
How can it be anything else?
Unless, Al wasnt shot.
Maybe Cain was wounded and Al dies some other way??

I've never rated the Al actor. Always thought he was crap, but I thought he did a good job of the fight scene.
I reckon Cain shot (not fatal) and Al goes on the run…?

Reactions: 3
says in the spoilers for the week ‘moira is heartbroken and cain feels helpless. whatever that may mean

Reactions: 4
says in the spoilers for the week ‘moira is heartbroken and cain feels helpless. whatever that may mean
It was pretty stupid wasn’t it
Why not just have a great big showdown with paddy, Chas and Al
Surely cain hadn’t killed him remember how devastated he was when he thought he had killed Graham 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It was pretty stupid wasn’t it
Why not just have a great big showdown with paddy, Chas and Al
Surely cain hadn’t killed him remember how devastated he was when he thought he had killed Graham 🤷‍♀️
it was very disappointing and stupid. dunno why cain was bothered enough to set a gun on him! i’d have just left them to it and cut off chas. i have a feeling Al will die and paddy won’t find out about him and chas

Reactions: 7
it was very disappointing and stupid. dunno why cain was bothered enough to set a gun on him! i’d have just left them to it and cut off chas. i have a feeling Al will die and paddy won’t find out about him and chas
So annoying! I want Paddy to know the truth because he deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.