Emmerdale #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here ....

In the old thread we discussed how crap the writing and acting is.

New thread to discuss more the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Suzy going to tell everyone about Leyla or is she going to leave without saying anything and Leyla stop taking drugs as quickly as she got addicted and it's all forgotten by next week?

Is Al going to speak without

Pausing

After

Every

Few
Words?

Is Matty going to become interesting?

So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw in the last thread people saying about Leyla's face and about her wearing a big jacket, is she pregnant in real life? We thought a few weeks ago at some angle she was standing it looked like she had a bump, she also had a bag in front of her stomach another time

Reactions: 3
I saw in the last thread people saying about Leyla's face and about her wearing a big jacket, is she pregnant in real life? We thought a few weeks ago at some angle she was standing it looked like she had a bump, she also had a bag in front of her stomach another time

Aaah, good thinking.
She could be.

Reactions: 4
Aaah, good thinking.
She could be.
Yes she seems to always wear the coat, have a big bag or be hiding her body behind something else now you mention it. Thank goodness those awful postcode lottery adverts have gone!

Reactions: 5
Ahh this coke storyline could be a way of writing her out. Send her off to rehab

My god how cringe was that dealer 🤣 I was only half watching and just heard "yeah and pigs have wings" or something like that, wtf 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this Laurel and the physio storyline just a way to get her back with Jai 💤😴

Who is she up the duff to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow, didn't expect her to be pregnant!

Liked the scene between Marlon and Ryan.

The random extras on soaps make me laugh, who are all these people at the party 🤣

Can they do another bus crash for the 50th and have Gobby Gabby hit by it please.

Replying on this comment so I can still edit. I totally agree @Leo100, Amelia is only 15 so a child herself. Also Gabby seems to hardly spend time with Thomas these days. Like mother like daughter. If Gabby paid attention and saw Amelia was unwell yesterday instead of paying attention to her phone then it never would've happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Should Amelia even be looking after a young baby on her own, I get that teenagers babysit all the time but its not like she just sat downstairs on a night while he's in bed, and technically she's a child herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.