Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Her hair looks like it'd feel crispy lol

Where are David & Victoria (plus those kids you never see) meant to be? I've lost track 🤔
Chaz’s hair always reminds me of my own when I was about 14. Scrunched within an inch of its life with Insette mousse & hairspray - crispy as hell !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Is it bad that all I can think is that I wish it was Chas?

Its her fault they had to go out in it to baby sit..all her shitty decisions and yet she bangs on about how she should have been with family 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

pommynoir

VIP Member
Why are people saying liv has died? Isn’t she at home safe from the storm?

i was not waiting on Sam at all 😳

Amelia’s acting looking at the door petrified like she’s expecting a monster to burst through the door. And then Lydia opening the door and standing there for dramatic effect like some kind of zombie Florence nightingale 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Maid22

VIP Member
I'd have preferred if the vicar's kids ended up under the caravan and Liv went to live with Aaron in Italy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it in Aaron's contract that he cries in every episode? Ok, I know his sister is dying...but he hasn't stopped with the tears since he came back!

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
How can Chas be like this when she's seen how many missed call messages were on her phone and she knows what she was doing when her Mum died?
She could have been there and it's her fault she wasnt.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Sick to death of chaz going on how she should have been at home with the family any time something happens 😴

thegreencow

VIP Member
I wish Chloe would fuck off. First she gets Noah sent to jail and then she shags his mum’s boyfriend and gets knocked up. Seriously what is the point of her? Hopefully she gets hit by a flying bin in the tornado. I’d rather she was killed off than Liv .

• Haha
  • Heart

Hamandmushroom

I'm a bit confused with the Samson situation.....where's this sudden personality change come from? He was kind, caring and sensitive with Amelia before....and now he's a typical immature, selfish wanker.

Reactions: 19

ohdoris

VIP Member
I have a soft spot for Cain (I know, I know!) first treated to him in a suit :love: & then him dancing with Faith. I like it when they show his softer side, like his friendship with Liam.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
Naomi is such a bitch, how could she think a 5 min relationship is more important than Nates daughter , I don't like Tracy but I hope she puts her in her place

• Heart