Emmerdale #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps big Al has got her preggers

Cain Dingle has previous with underagers

She told the lady that the father was also a teenager and that she gave consent.

I still don't think it's Noah.

How old is Jacob? It's not him is it?

Can't be Samson can it?

Some random lad at school we've never seen?

An adult that we will know?

Reactions: 2
She told the lady that the father was also a teenager and that she gave consent.

I still don't think it's Noah.

How old is Jacob? It's not him is it?

Can't be Samson can it?

Some random lad at school we've never seen?

An adult that we will know?
I'm still calling one of Al's sons. The younger one who was interested in Belle. (I'm god awful with names, apologies!)

Reactions: 1
Shes probably lieing, I think she could have said it was a teenager to keep them out of trouble because the woman was saying she's underage.

Reactions: 3
How old is Bob's son Heath?
Is it him?

Shes probably lieing, I think she could have said it was a teenager to keep them out of trouble because the woman was saying she's underage.
That's what I thought, unless it's Bob's son?

He moved to Australia months ago
The doctor made it seem like she was quite close to the 24 week limit, just how I took the scene. It's a crazy shot in the dark by all accounts! (Completely forgot his character had left, so yeah, real crazy shot in the dark!)

The doctor made it seem like she was quite close to the 24 week limit, just how I took the scene. It's a crazy shot in the dark by all accounts! (Completely forgot his character had left, so yeah, real crazy shot in the dark!)
Not much point it being someone who’s not in the show anymore, where’s the drama in that?

I skipped every scene with Rishi yesterday , cba with the gold digger storyline

Reactions: 4
The woman playing Amelia's doctor looks familiar. Anyone know who the actress is and what else she's been in?
I can wait for the credits to check but just wondered if anyone knows?

The worst with his constant shocked eyes
He's shocked he's still getting work when his acting is so crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.