Emmerdale #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Amelia storyline of being pregnant has really come from no where! Is it too obvious it's Noah? What happened to Samson?

Reactions: 7
I saw in the last thread people saying about Leyla's face and about her wearing a big jacket, is she pregnant in real life? We thought a few weeks ago at some angle she was standing it looked like she had a bump, she also had a bag in front of her stomach another time
Oh well that blows that theory as have actually shown her in a fitted jacket this week...It was bizarre though wearing a thick coat well in to what they knew would be summer. I know they didn't know we would have it so hot, but still. It seems it was someone else who is pregnant in real life (Vanessa) as mentioned up thread.

Oh well that blows that theory as have actually shown her in a fitted jacket this week...It was bizarre though wearing a thick coat well in to what they knew would be summer. I know they didn't know we would have it so hot, but still. It seems it was someone else who is pregnant in real life (Vanessa) as mentioned up thread.
We were only catching up on the whole week last night and said the same, no bump there 😂

Reactions: 1
I have a horrible suspicion it's going to someone older, none of the teenage characters. I dunno why, maybe one of Al's sons?

Too obvious to be Noah.
Could be Samson but I think they are too obvious and I think they are going to make it someone we don't expect.
No idea who though. Just got a hunch.

Reactions: 4
Should Amelia even be looking after a young baby on her own, I get that teenagers babysit all the time but its not like she just sat downstairs on a night while he's in bed, and technically she's a child herself
That’s what I thought, she constantly has the baby probably more than Gabby, I bet they never told social services about that! (I know it’s not real 😳)

Can they do another bus crash for the 50th and have Gobby Gabby hit by it please.

Replying on this comment so I can still edit. I totally agree @Leo100, Amelia is only 15 so a child herself. Also Gabby seems to hardly spend time with Thomas these days. Like mother like daughter. If Gabby paid attention and saw Amelia was unwell yesterday instead of paying attention to her phone then it never would've happened.
The bus storyline sounds good, get rid of her she’s a horror, can’t wait until Kim chucks her out 🤪

Reactions: 3
This Amelia storyline of being pregnant has really come from no where! Is it too obvious it's Noah? What happened to Samson?
It’s Gods😂 “Why did you make me pregnant” she said in the church😂 although to be fair I suspect many of us have blamed God in the past..,
“Oh God nooooooooo” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear, Noah is getting out soon. As much as I hate to criticise anyone he really is a terrible actor.

Another story out of nowhere (Leyla being a coke head as one) and now Amelia pregnant. I can see this being dragged out. I suspect she will tell Noah it is his baby but it will drag on and on for months before we find out who it really is.

Not liking Liv's mum (Paddy's real life wife) neither. There are too many horrible lying, cheating people living in that small village.

Yeah it's so rubbish at the mo , they could have done more with Amelia and showing how fake social media is rather than this crap with Noah and Gabby

Reactions: 2
I'm going crazy, can any of you help me?! The new adverts before Emmerdale for confused.com all reference the village, right? So what the hell "crochet" is that woman banging on about?!

Reactions: 3
I'm going crazy, can any of you help me?! The new adverts before Emmerdale for confused.com all reference the village, right? So what the hell "crochet" is that woman banging on about?!
Sorry I don't have the answer but I wondered this too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Vanessa is pissing me off (as per) she was with Suzy about 12 bleeping hours why is she acting like that

• Haha
Vanessa is pissing me off (as per) she was with Suzy about 12 bleeping hours why is she acting like that
I thought that too - it;s a bit early in the relationship to be declaring undying love!
I have no idea who Amelia is pregnant by though...that was an unexpected storyline. I'm totally assuming it's not Noah's.

Reactions: 4
I thought that too - it;s a bit early in the relationship to be declaring undying love!
I have no idea who Amelia is pregnant by though...that was an unexpected storyline. I'm totally assuming it's not Noah's though.
Yeah I’m really confused. The only person I’ve seen her obsessed with is Charles! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.