Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cain actually made me cry. I’ve never seen him show real emotion before 😢
It was beautiful 💕 I thought he would say it…

Can anyone tell me behind spoiler what happened between Layla and Liam , missed 1st half of programme and really can’t watch more of Chas and her rat tails hair tonight.., thanks!

Reactions: 3
It was beautiful 💕 I thought he would say it…

Can anyone tell me behind spoiler what happened between Layla and Liam , missed 1st half of programme and really can’t watch more of Chas and her rat tails hair tonight.., thanks!
Liam said he knew Leyla’s secret but thinks it’s alcohol.
She told him that she doesn’t want a child and it was Leanne’s anniversary so she walked out, then came back and was going to confess her drug problem

Reactions: 4
Liam said he knew Leyla’s secret but thinks it’s alcohol.
She told him that she doesn’t want a child and it was Leanne’s anniversary so she walked out, then came back and was going to confess her drug problem
Thank you! Not a great Gp is he😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another real life husband and wife, Liv's mum is married to Paddy!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonight’s episode

“ I’m just asking you to keep it a secret”

because secrets never get out do they in Emmerdale 🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
I know it's tit with what happened with Holly, but I think it's so harsh everybody is blaming Suzy and being horrible to her. How was she supposed to know Holly's history? Or predict Holly's actions and death?

If they think it's fair to blame Suzy, then it should be fair to blame Jay, Moira etc. for leaving an addict unsupervised at a wedding party! 🙄 (Just to clarify, utterly ridiculous. It's nobody else's fault! Not even Holly's because she was sick).

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Whoooo - Mandy is back, she will sort this out.
You know I stopped watching for ages and then watched two episodes this week and one was where liv gave that bloke the money and I thought nah off it goes I’ll just catch up on here 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not only does Liam not know his wife is a cocaine addict (still find this storyline bizarre as we’ve seen no previous similar behaviour before now), he also doesn’t seem to say much about her over use of Botox and fillers either 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also, Leyla seems to be very attached to her jacket. Liam and Vanessa were all relaxed in thin shirts while Cher-La was all sitting on the edge of her seat with her jacket still on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also, Leyla seems to be very attached to her jacket. Liam and Vanessa were all relaxed in thin shirts while Cher-La was all sitting on the edge of her seat with her jacket still on.
I was wondering why she was sitting eating dinner with her jacket on too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.