Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an absolute joke to the point where I was just laughing at the acting tonight, meena is literally a pantomime villain 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was that thing Manpreet found on the floor?
Was it a metal nail file?
it was the van key that Vinny had thrown to her the night before.
The scenes with Meena and Mandy were ridiculously bad, just accepting the manicure with no fuss

Reactions: 6
I love how clean Manpreet's cream joggers have remained throughout all this. :ROFLMAO:

And I know adrenaline is a powerful boost, but I ain't buying Manpreet having any energy in her to create all that palaver with Meena, not with the drugs in her system too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emmerdale is the soap that everybody is talking about at the moment (they should probably thank Meena for that) and there's another busy year ahead as we head towards the 50th anniversary in October

Reactions: 1
Emmerdale is the soap that everybody is talking about at the moment (they should probably thank Meena for that) and there's another busy year ahead as we head towards the 50th anniversary in October
Oh god no. Make it stop!

It’s an absolute joke to the point where I was just laughing at the acting tonight, meena is literally a pantomime villain 😭
I thought the same 🤦‍♀️ the way she was flouncing around the barn in last night's episode made me cringe 😬 it was a great storyline and at one point she definitely would have won soap villain of the year, but now? All credibility has long gone and it's beyond ridiculous 🙄

I also never saw police just wandering around the village so much 😆
And Tracey if you're going, can you please take your sister with you 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Felt like Meena was channelling Jack Nickolson in The Shining last night, that scene where he rants at Wendy "Do you have any idea of my responsibilities to my employer?" etc. Rubbish overacting.

And why didn't Manpreet hide behind the door and hit Meena over the head from behind?
Beyond farcical now.

I just googled about Meena's arrival, September 2020!

This really has dragged out!
But the first on screen murder that she committed was on Leanna in July 2021. So it’s only been 6 months of her on screen murder sprees but her weird personality had been evident before that

Reactions: 3
But the first on screen murder that she committed was on Leanna in July 2021. So it’s only been 6 months of her on screen murder sprees but her weird personality had been evident before that
It's been ramped up to 11 the past month.

It's always been pantomime funny to me, so I enjoy the bonkers nature of it. It's nowhere near drama or thriller territory like the writer's think it is!

Felt like Meena was channelling Jack Nickolson in The Shining last night, that scene where he rants at Wendy "Do you have any idea of my responsibilities to my employer?" etc. Rubbish overacting.

And why didn't Manpreet hide behind the door and hit Meena over the head from behind?
Beyond farcical now.

Except Jack had a hatchet and Meena wheels in an IV drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some news

Peirce's son is joining the show. He will be onscreen from 4th February. Peirce is the man who raped Rhona and kidnapped annoying Vanessa.
Casting News: Darcy Grey Is Marcus Dean | Emmerdale (itv.com)

More info on Meena's exit
Emmerdale spoilers: Meena exits amid unexpected twist in the ending | Metro News
- an ending 'we may not have expected'
- within the next few months Meena will get what’s coming to her
Next few MONTHS??? Just end it now!!!

Some teasers for this year
Emmerdale spoilers - 2022 stories revealed by show bosses (digitalspy.com)
- 3 Weddings including Billy and Dawn on Valentine's Day
- A baby born in October (I think it's Dawn's but could be Victoria or Chas).
- Dingles the centre of attention as usual (yawn)
- Big story for Leyla
- Potential return of Jamie
- Jai commits fraud
- Al and Cain continue to fight resulting in a big stunt
- More of Moira (I like her so I'm happy about this one)
- More of Cain and Liam (Again, I love them on screen together and am excited about this)
- Sounds like the producers are staying until at least October. Great so they're going to ruin the anniversary as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice meena and manpreet seemed to have matching outfits 😅

The fight scene was like Harry Hills TV burp where he would dress up as a soap character with a wig and join in the fight (not sure if anyone has a clue what I'm on about probs talking to myself here 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.