Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they going with the Al storyline? There was guys threating him before Christmas and it's all forgotten about now

Reactions: 7
Where the heck did Meena get that IV drip from?

That still has me laughing long after the event!

It was just SO ridiculous.

Im also still sniggering at the image of Meena trundling down the street with Manpreet in the wheelchair.

Comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do I make a spoiler post? Just tried and it still showed the full message
Click on the 3 dots and down arrow. And select spoiler from the drop down menu
Then type "spoiler" in the box asking for a title or something about what the info relates to and some square brackets appear.

Type your spoiler info in the middle and what youve written should be hidden under the spoiler tag.

Screenshot_20220111-151026_1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just read online that Jacob and Leyla uncover the box Meena buried, but "Neither notice that murderer Meena’s trinket box is sticking up from the earth. Later, Sam Dingle (James Hooton) shovels dirt across the box while working. Is it buried for good? Or will the residents uncover the secrets within?" 🙄🥴🤦‍♀️ I just can't with this storyline anymore 😂 I bet they're gonna kill her off, let Liv out and 3 episodes down the line it'll all be forgotten 😖

Click on the 3 dots and down arrow. And select spoiler from the drop down menu
Then type "spoiler" in the box asking for a title or something about what the info relates to and some square brackets appear.

Type your spoiler info in the middle and what youve written should be hidden under the spoiler tag.

View attachment 982148
Thank you! It finally worked!!

Reactions: 4
Just read online that Jacob and Leyla uncover the box Meena buried, but "Neither notice that murderer Meena’s trinket box is sticking up from the earth. Later, Sam Dingle (James Hooton) shovels dirt across the box while working. Is it buried for good? Or will the residents uncover the secrets within?" 🙄🥴🤦‍♀️ I just can't with this storyline anymore 😂 I bet they're gonna kill her off, let Liv out and 3 episodes down the line it'll all be forgotten 😖

omg this makes me so angry 😡don't think I can cope watching... they better not kill her off , I know its not real but they need justice of her in prison and a trial. Soaps never do a murder trial now they just kill them off

• Angry
Reactions: 1

Oh for the love of god 🙄🙄 At this point Meena when you’re done with Manpreet and Vinny can I be next please? Not even going to watch it until I find out when it’s all revealed and then I might just watch that episode

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has a storyline ever been dragged out this long before in the history of soap operas !?

Reactions: 2
Did you read it properly?

In Inside Soap it says
Meena is awaiting conviction. For the teasers for the following week it says Manpreet is giving a statement. Sounds like she may be in hospital again.
271721869_3049798338591754_2781847524828413615_n.jpg
271723151_3049797038591884_2575426893025153841_n.jpg

No word on Vinny though

This is such a bad story

It’s not compelling, emotional or realistic - I can’t stop laughing at manpreet.

Meena isn’t convincing.

please make it stop.

Reactions: 9
Ive just started watching tonight's, I'm guessing it was just another waste though repeating the same tit every other episode , its so tedious. Its like bloody groundhog day watching it at the mo

Reactions: 8
What was that thing Manpreet found on the floor?
Was it a metal nail file?
It just gets more ridiculous.

However - daft as it all is, that scene just then with Liam shows just how manipulative some women can be to get their own way.
If she did accuse him of all of that he would have a heck of a job proving his innocence.

Reactions: 7
What was that thing Manpreet found on the floor?
Was it a metal nail file?
It just gets more ridiculous.

However - daft as it all is, that scene just then with Liam shows just how manipulative some women can be to get their own way.
If she did accuse him of all of that he would have a heck of a job proving his innocence.
It was a key maybe from the van which Vinny was in.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.