Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs surely they can check the flight records to see if she boarded a plane
Just coming on to say this or even better ask Meena what hotel she is staying at? Check her bank records, every luxury hotel in this day will require card a credit/debit card to book. Ridiculous writing at this stage. And since when do police conduct business in the local cafe???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just started watching tonight's and it actually gives me rage on soaps when someone is kidnapped and no one knows 😡 like all the above comments there's so many plot holes. Does anyone have an actual spoiler of how this ends? I'm tempted to fast forward through all the meena scenes

Reactions: 5
In the Christmas episodes of 2020 we had Malone the bent copper's body being moved under cover of darkness and here we are barely a year later watching another body being moved under cover of darkness.

Emmerdale have form for recycling storylines but not usually after such a short time.

Reactions: 11
My highlight of tonight’s was Al sitting in the hospital room
Meena can piss off now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to laugh when she was talking about how could she explain the broken alarm clock to Wendy....how would she explain the bloody huge lock attached to the door??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My sister just rang me and said she'd read somewhere that Meena takes Vinny hostage in a barn with Manpreet, that Manpreet manages to untie herself and tries to hit Meena with a piece of wood but it all goes tits up and she gets tied up again.

This storyline is just absurd. Like the person who commented earlier, I really enjoyed the Meena storyline early on but it's beyond ridiculous now.

- Police not checking flight logs, hotel bookings
- Moving a "body" wrapped in black plastic in a small village, even stopping to bend down and talk to said "body" without any thought of getting seen
- Diazepam taking effect in 30 seconds
- Manpreet not saying to the hospital staff "Ring the police my sister is trying to kill me" or at the very least asking her to be removed from her bedside
- Manpreet not needing to go to the toilet
- Meena inexplicably deciding to keep Manpreet alive for a week instead of just killing her.

That's just off the top of my head. Paige Sandhu is completely overacting at this point and it's not sinister, it's embarrassing. I'm rolling my eyes every time she's on screen now.

Reactions: 19
And the scenes in the cafe with Rishi and the cops, Meena was so overly aggressive towards Rishi and defensive about the whole thing. She barely held the phone to her ear long enough to make a connection never mind suggest Manpreet was too busy to answer. I’m no detective but the aggressive tone and defensive attitude would have been enough to raise alarm bells enough to warrant further investigation. It’s beyond ridiculous. Pantomime stuff now 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
My sister just rang me and said she'd read somewhere that Meena takes Vinny hostage in a barn with Manpreet, that Manpreet manages to untie herself and tries to hit Meena with a piece of wood but it all goes tits up and she gets tied up again.

This storyline is just absurd. Like the person who commented earlier, I really enjoyed the Meena storyline early on but it's beyond ridiculous now.

- Moving a "body" wrapped in black plastic in a small village, even stopping to bend down and talk to said "body" without any thought of getting seen
- Manpreet not saying to the hospital staff "Ring the police my sister is trying to kill me" or at the very least asking her to be removed from her bedside
- Meena inexplicably deciding to keep Manpreet alive for a week instead of just killing her.

That's just off the top of my head. Paige Sandhu is completely overacting at this point and it's not sinister, it's embarrassing. I'm rolling my eyes every time she's on screen now.
Agree with all your points, but going off my limited research of serial killers lol don’t they all have that one person they can’t kill? I know manpreets pissed her off but I genuinely think she cares enough about her not to kill her

Reactions: 4
Yeah that phone call was laughable 🤣🤣 it was like she was trolling them, how thick

Reactions: 6

And as if Rishi wouldn’t be hanging about to see what she was up to 👀
Think it all comes to a head next week as Liam is suspicious too …. So she must cockup for that dimwit to notice anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And as if Rishi wouldn’t be hanging about to see what she was up to 👀
Think it all comes to a head next week as Liam is suspicious too …. So she must cockup for that dimwit to notice anything!
Someone must spot Lyanna’s ring so!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.