Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Pargeter is vile. Proudly burping and swearing, she makes me feel sick. I went off her when she went on I'm A Celeb and was a complete cow to Amy Willerton. She was obviously jealous that she was younger and much prettier than she is.
I bumped into her - quite literally once in the white rose shopping centre. Couldn't have apologised enough, hasn't clicked who it was until she'd stormed off. Very rude woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t take watching meena it’s so annoying
It started off decent and now it’s annoying as for Harriet and her change of career I mean come on

Reactions: 12
Oh look she's managed to get in the Dingle's house. This storyline needs to end, it's taking the piss 🤣

Reactions: 11
So Manpreet really is dead then?

Oh heck, we better prepare ourselves for some more bad acting from Rishi.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still not convinced that Manpreet is dead. I know we saw Meena move a body shaped object wrapped in black bags into the back of her car and she talked to it as though it was her sister and she’s added Manpreet’s necklace to her little trinket box. I can’t believe we watched Manpreet be held up in that room for a week only for us not to see the moment she was ‘killed’. I’m still holding out hope she’s still alive

Also what happened to the padlock bolt that was on the door to the bedroom where Manpreet was? When the police and Wendy were looking around wouldn’t there be at least some marks where the padlock had been like screw holes etc

Reactions: 13
Re: Meena storyline there are spoilers with photos on Digital Spy. I was just about to post about them but realised not every one wants to know in advance what's going to happen!

Reactions: 1
Re: Meena storyline there are spoilers with photos on Digital Spy. I was just about to post about them but realised not every one wants to know in advance what's going to happen!
You can post them in spoiler tags but yes I’d rather not know as I’d like to watch as it airs

Reactions: 3
I’m still not convinced that Manpreet is dead. I know we saw Meena move a body shaped object wrapped in black bags into the back of her car and she talked to it as though it was her sister and she’s added Manpreet’s necklace to her little trinket box. I can’t believe we watched Manpreet be held up in that room for a week only for us not to see the moment she was ‘killed’. I’m still holding out hope she’s still alive

Also what happened to the padlock bolt that was on the door to the bedroom where Manpreet was? When the police and Wendy were looking around wouldn’t there be at least some marks where the padlock had been like screw holes etc
I thought that about the door too! Are we supposed to believe Meena got some wood filler, filled and sanded the holes and then found identical paint to cover them? They're insulting our intelligence!

Reactions: 10

Yes! There is no way the door would be in perfect shape!

I don't think she's dead either. She is tied up somewhere else awaiting her fate.

And of course no one believes Vinny!

Reactions: 3
Cain really pisses me off, watching classic eps, he threatens poor Emily, he was a bully then, and still is, pity he wasn't on meena's hit list!!!
I also don't think Manpreet is dead.

Reactions: 4
If I were to bury a box full of evidence that could get me a full life term custodial sentence I'd have buried it more than a few inches underground. Like someone isn't going to notice freshly dug soil on an allotment where they spend a lot of time, too. You'd bury it on the moors or similar.

Reactions: 9
I normally think Cain is no good without an enemy. But this even feels forced and a bit ridiculous
How many people has cain kidnapped,he should start a new business 'kidnapper for hire',he's wasting his talent working in the garage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.