Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cain really pisses me off, watching classic eps, he threatens poor Emily, he was a bully then, and still is, pity he wasn't on meena's hit list!!!
I also don't think Manpreet is dead.
Agree, I used to love Cain (fancied him too) but he’s such a bully and control freak. That was ridiculous what he did to Ellis. I’m glad Belle stood up to him, sick of him thinking he’s above everyone. Didn’t he reject Kyle for ages as well, hypocrite.

It’s just getting all a bit ridiculous now !
It’s so ridiculous, it’s like watching a panto! Meena is beyond awful

Reactions: 8
Cain really pisses me off, watching classic eps, he threatens poor Emily, he was a bully then, and still is, pity he wasn't on meena's hit list!!!
I also don't think Manpreet is dead.

In the classic episodes I often wonder why they got rid of the Emily character to more or less replace her with the Laurel character.

I hope Manpreet is alive.

Reactions: 6
In the classic episodes I often wonder why they got rid of the Emily character to more or less replace her with the Laurel character.

I hope Manpreet is alive.
I don't think Laurel is a replacement for Emily. Emily was more socially inept.

God help Meena when
Mandy finds out she kidnaps Vinny next week. I'd rather take life in jail than face the wrath of a Dingle.

It's all getting so ridiculous now. How wouldn't Swirling and Harriet have noticed crew holes in the door or the smell of paint after Meena had filled them in and painted over them. Are they hoping the viewers are dumb?

God help Meena when
Mandy finds out she kidnaps Vinny next week. I'd rather take life in jail than face the wrath of a Dingle.

It's all getting so ridiculous now. How wouldn't Swirling and Harriet have noticed crew holes in the door or the smell of paint after Meena had filled them in and painted over them. Are they hoping the viewers are dumb?
Or the blood on the dresser when Harriet was looking at items so close to it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
God help Meena when

Next week???
Hell I hoped it would conclude tonight.
Please let next week be the end of it.

And please can we have some new characters (played by people who can act) with interesting storylines ?

I expected the Merna storyline to climax at Christmas then again at New Year.

Am past caring now

Reactions: 10
As awful as the dragged out panto style storyline is, the actress playing Meena is brilliant imo. That little mimic of Noah was hilarious!

(I cannot stand the singing schtick though!)

Reactions: 7
I expected the Merna storyline to climax at Christmas then again at New Year.

Am past caring now
[/QUOTE
That is me done with Emmerdale now, I can't stand this "Joker" face she pulls all the time, the silly comments and the daft plots. I gave up with it with the Vanessa and Charitywhen it became boring but this is now more than that.
I read the Corrie plots for the coming months and I think I am going to dump that as well.
Why does nobody in the village not see Meenas a complete nutter. She doesn't exactly hide it
That is me done with Emmerdale now, I can't stand this "Joker" face she pulls all the time, the silly comments and the daft plots. I gave up with it with the Vanessa and Charity when it became boring but this is now more than that.
I read the Corrie plots for the coming months and I think I am going to dump that as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yay!
Manpreet's alive!
But the fact she’s alive just makes for more bad writing in my mind. What’s her logic in keeping Manpreet alive like? She hasn’t dragged out any of her previous kills and aren’t serial killers meant to evolve into shorter kill time frames typically?,

Reactions: 5
But the fact she’s alive just makes for more bad writing in my mind. What’s her logic in keeping Manpreet alive like? She hasn’t dragged out any of her previous kills and aren’t serial killers meant to evolve into shorter kill time frames typically?,
No logic at all.
Its total shite - but -
I just like the Manpreet actress and am happy for her to stay in the show.

No logic at all.
Its total shite - but -
I just like the Manpreet actress and am happy for her to stay in the show.
Me too but I just want Meena the Joker plot to finish asap so I can watch it without all the frustration. :confused:

Reactions: 5
The Meena story is beyond pantomine and utterly tedious. I'm more interested in the aftermath. Liam finding out Leanna was murdered, Charles apologising to Manpreet for not believing her, Liv being released from prison.

I'd love this story to culminate (soon!) with Meena seen in a strait jacket singing her head off and rocking in a padded cell as the door swings shut.

Reactions: 9
The Meena story is beyond pantomine and utterly tedious. I'm more interested in the aftermath. Liam finding out Leanna was murdered, Charles apologising to Manpreet for not believing her, Liv being released from prison.

I'd love this story to culminate (soon!) with Meena seen in a strait jacket singing her head off and rocking in a padded cell as the door swings shut.
But we all know the lazy producers will take the easy route out and kill her off. I hope Manpreet spits on her grave.

That would actually be brilliant. No way the writers will have come up with that ending though

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.