Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Meena had been there I’d have raised the alarm.
No way would I have gone home with her, the whole storyline is ridiculous.
It started out a good story line.. pretty, petite Nurse is actually an unhinged mass murderer. I personally enjoyed her acting.. going from seemingly sweet and innocent to a murder, to dancing around her room without a care in the world.. but I’ve totally lost interest now.

I was invested up to Ben’s death but ridiculous that footage wouldn’t have been checked as soon as they returned from their crazy day out. Far fetched that Manpreet wouldn’t raise the alarm in hospital and staff wouldn’t be alarmed with a wounded relative being so intense and not leaving the bedside.

I love the soaps as an escape and ignore a lot of the obvious loopholes in story lines but this one has gone on too long and they’re grasping at straws at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It started out a good story line.. pretty, petite Nurse is actually an unhinged mass murderer. I personally enjoyed her acting.. going from seemingly sweet and innocent to a murder, to dancing around her room without a care in the world.. but I’ve totally lost interest now.

I was invested up to Ben’s death but ridiculous that footage wouldn’t have been checked as soon as they returned from their crazy day out. Far fetched that Manpreet wouldn’t raise the alarm in hospital and staff wouldn’t be alarmed with a wounded relative being so intense and not leaving the bedside.

I love the soaps as an escape and ignore a lot of the obvious loopholes in story lines but this one has gone on too long and they’re grasping at straws at this stage.
Exactly, like most storylines it’s been stretched out so much it’s got to the point that viewers are past caring.
Overload ruins so many good plots.

Reactions: 9
Exactly, like most storylines it’s been stretched out so much it’s got to the point that viewers are past caring.
Overload ruins so many good plots.
I wonder how it should have played out if David And Victoria were still around. There's been a lot of rewrites, and it definitely isn't helping!

Reactions: 14
Did Meena confess to Manpreet the reason she killed her first victim Nadine?

Reactions: 1
Did Meena confess to Manpreet the reason she killed her first victim Nadine?
I don’t think they’ve expressly said but I’m of the understanding that Meena was able to control her but when Nadine started to gain her strength back and make new friends Meena must have got jealous or hated that she couldn’t control her so killed her.

Reactions: 8
I think they could have carried on with the fake memory loss for Manpreeet as a way out of the storyline, it barely lasted an episode before Meena worked it out, it was pointless really

Reactions: 10

Looks like it’s coming to and end over the next two weeks 🙏

Reactions: 5
Saw that Charley Webb (Debbie) has confirmed she's left the show after 19 years. Left for good last year apparently

Reactions: 11
Saw that Charley Webb (Debbie) has confirmed she's left the show after 19 years. Left for good last year apparently
She denied it a couple of weeks ago and said we should not believe what the press said so was surprised to read this today.

Reactions: 4
Good.
Deadpan delivery of lines.
Little emotion shown in dramatic scenes.
Miserable face even during happy scenes.

Won't miss her at all.
Haven't missed her in fact.

Reactions: 19
Lucy Pargeter is vile. Proudly burping and swearing, she makes me feel sick. I went off her when she went on I'm A Celeb and was a complete cow to Amy Willerton. She was obviously jealous that she was younger and much prettier than she is.

Reactions: 7
Lucy Pargeter is vile. Proudly burping and swearing, she makes me feel sick. I went off her when she went on I'm A Celeb and was a complete cow to Amy Willerton. She was obviously jealous that she was younger and much prettier than she is.
Heh heh - theres just been a programme about Emmerdale on after the episode and it featured Lucy Pargeter burping!!!!!
They all seemed to think it was funny!

How many people has cain kidnapped,he should start a new business 'kidnapper for hire',he's wasting his talent working in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.