Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her moaning people are asking where their orders are is so fucking rich. You’re the business, you are providing a service and you are not delivering. People can complain if you don’t provide the service you are offering in a timely manner. Waiting for the card payment to go through is ridiculous too. 5 days before you even start packing it up! Love, this is the day and age where we use Amazon prime. People want stuff quick. For what she’s selling too you could go down the pound shop in that time and pick it up. Sorry really boils my piss she is complaining about customers when it’s actually her own stupid fault. And stop packing orders bare foot and in pjs. Gross!!!

Reactions: 16
I don't get the 5 children excuse. A lot of us have children and work, what makes her different? She doesn't have to commute to work and Dave looks after the children. It's laughable

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if someone makes a payment on card and it takes 5 days surely you would still send it out ASAP as it’s been paid for, not the buyers fault they receive it 5 days later

Bang is an energy drink, hope she’s not selling to under 18’s

Reactions: 9
ive never known a payment to take 5 days (unless it’s a refund!) why is it taking so long?!

Reactions: 3
ive never known a payment to take 5 days (unless it’s a refund!) why is it taking so long?!
I don't understand that either, when I go to tescos they don't say to me, come back in 5 days to collect my shopping, I leave with it as the money has already come out my bank. Who cam u only pay on her shitty site via PayPal? And that takes longer? I really don't understand that poor excuse, but then again I didn't understand the moving one either or the fact she has 5 kids. Work from 8pm when they are in bed. Her customer service skills are shocking!

Reactions: 8
paypal is instant (I run a business using PayPal!) so I don’t quite understand x

Reactions: 7
Apparently its a new build but completely unique different from everyone else's. I have never known a new build to be totally unique
It will be totally unique once they have been in there an 1 hour it’ll be dirty, filthy and run down!

Reactions: 6
This comment on her newest whole sales part 2 haul.
a whole 2 weeks and nothing.

she’s always in full PPE tho, apart from her dirty bare feet walking up and down on the floor where her scales and boxes of sweets are

Attachments

she’s always in full PPE tho, apart from her dirty bare feet walking up and down on the floor where her scales and boxes of sweets are
There is absolutely no way she wears full PPE off camera, it's only worn for the purpose of the lives.
Pick and mix probably gets thrown together with her barehands.

I love that on that video about her delays she says there will always be a delay because ‘she doesn’t receive card payments until 5 days after’ then when people are challenging her in the comments her hitler mods are saying the card payments have nothing to do with it
I work full time and run a small business alongside and only get the money from orders from every month at the end of the month… but guess what?? I don’t wait until then to send out everyone’s parcels

Ok so has anyone seen the cats eyes this morning?there’s actually no manky sleep around them who was the one who mentioned this before

Her “business” is a joke if she is so far behind with orders she should close the shop for a few days to get on top of the orders.
Going off topic but she seriously needs to get herself to the dentist her bottom teeth are fused together with brown plaque imagine what her breath smells like.
If she can afford countless coffee orders and take aways she can afford to go to the dentist.

Reactions: 8
That is not how you run a business, there’s actually no excuse for a delay…..they are BOTH home in the day, she only has 2/3 (can’t remember how many go to school!) at home. Why doesn’t one of them TAKE THE KIDS OUT whilst the other packs orders?

she’s got the absolute gift that her partner is home every single day, yet they are still way behind on orders.

theres no excuse!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.