Emma’s Rectangle #4 Content's late, humour's up for debate, completed a marathon without training mate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She broke the last lockdown didn’t she by having that party in her garden where they deffo weren’t social distanced! She has never given a duck about lockdowns! It doesn’t surprise me, she also photographed another girl without a mask on the train!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Seems she only replies to the comment that rattles her the most
I don’t understand how she even has people that take time to comment on her ‘content’… she can’t even be bothered to reply to people wishing her a happy birthday! Who does she think she is 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I hate to comment on appearance but so much for her just getting lip filler so her top lip doesn't dissappear when she smiles. She has got a filler mustache now and there was no need, definitely botox in forehead too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or is her voice .. posher? In today’s vlog? She sounds like she’s putting on a phone voice.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is her voice .. posher? In today’s vlog? She sounds like she’s putting on a phone voice.
I've noticed a View times she puts on a weird fake voice, think I've even mentioned it on here before lol! It's really irritating

Reactions: 7
Omg someone’s pointed out she has a vape whilst she’s driving!! Cringey af

Reactions: 9
View attachment 918625
Our Emma, always following the rules.
It's when people are so obvious about it as well. It's one thing to not wear a mask when you should be, but something else to then post it to thousands of followers. The latter clearly suggests that she doesn't think she's done anything wrong. Also, if she was wearing a mask and took it off for a drink, how hard is it to just wait until you get to your destination?! It's not like she was on a long journey into work and needed some water or something 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I didn't watch the entire vlog from this week because I'm just not that interested.

I think this is meant to be a dining room
Screenshot_20211213-123419_YouTube.jpg

Driving on a motorway with her hands off the wheel, pretending to sing into a microphone/ drumming. And why do influencers think anyone wants to see them singing in the car!?
Screenshot_20211213-124406_YouTube.jpg

Vaping 🤟 very cool
Screenshot_20211213-124951_YouTube.jpg

It stresses me out when she's running late to meet someone and sending things to her manager before rushing out the door even though she's just been faffing about doing her makeup and did a workout. I have friends like this and it's just such crappy behaviour that wears thin after awhile. It's all very well saying everyone around you just has to be patient, but maybe try managing your time better and showing some respect.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I didn't watch the entire vlog from this week because I'm just not that interested.

I think this is meant to be a dining room
View attachment 921577

Driving on a motorway with her hands off the wheel, pretending to sing into a microphone/ drumming. And why do influencers think anyone wants to see them singing in the car!?
View attachment 921593

Vaping 🤟 very cool
View attachment 921604

It stresses me out when she's running late to meet someone and sending things to her manager before rushing out the door even though she's just been faffing about doing her makeup and did a workout. I have friends like this and it's just such crappy behaviour that wears thin after awhile. It's all very well saying everyone around you just has to be patient, but maybe try managing your time better and showing some respect.
Driving with her hands off the wheel is ridiculous she's really just an idiot i can't bare to watch her anymore she's really got a weird concept of reality her constantly winging about how much work she has, and one of her ads was a blury picture of her in her kitchen how long did that take to do🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She is my pet peeve. Always late and thinks it's funny, it isn't! Be respectful of people’s time!

Also car singing in vlogs, I hate it. It's cringe.

Reactions: 18
Driving with her hands off the wheel is ridiculous she's really just an idiot i can't bare to watch her anymore she's really got a weird concept of reality her constantly winging about how much work she has, and one of her ads was a blury picture of her in her kitchen how long did that take to do🤣🤣
She had a car crash where she wrote her car off a few years back, where she admitted she wasn't concentrating and rear ended the car in front, you'd have thought she'd have learnt her lesson 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How much did she drink when she was out with her sister? Did she drive home as well straight after?

Reactions: 3
My thought was she might be busy now however she’s already told us she’s taking 1/2 weeks off this month. The other 11 months of the year she posts a weekly blog. That’s it. I don’t think 2/3 weeks of proper work is that big a deal. Especially when you can take a full 2 hours in the gym, an afternoon parading around London and an afternoon to visit your nephew as well as time to bake a huge birthday cake. Stop whining and just get on with it, it’s not that big a deal. Welcome to the real world where people work 40+ hours a week as standard, not 40 hours a year!

Reactions: 21
Bet you she’ll be doing a vape ad next 🥴 😅
Never seen/heard Emma mention being a smoker or a vaper. Wondering if it's a weight control thing for her? I have friends who've always smoked to keep their weight down and jumped onto vaping pretty quickly when it came out.

Never seen/heard Emma mention being a smoker or a vaper. Wondering if it's a weight control thing for her? I have friends who've always smoked to keep their weight down and jumped onto vaping pretty quickly when it came out.
yeah me neither! Tbh the image she’s trying to give off is all over the place, she wants to be pure fitness goals but then is constantly going out drinking and now smoking 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she obviously also wants to be seen as the cool ~edgy girl.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.