Emma’s Rectangle #4 Content's late, humour's up for debate, completed a marathon without training mate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy to me how low her views are compared to how many subscribers she has
Not to me. Before I unsubscribed I hadn’t watched any of her videos for a while. Everyone is probably bored of her

Reactions: 5
That Mickey Mouse ring is the ugliest bleeping ring I’ve ever seen and she wears it ALL THE TIME 💀

Reactions: 15
Can't believe she can only think of partying when Europe is suffering one of the worst waves of the pandemic.

Reactions: 9
She’ll be pissed off when she can’t go to gym because we’re in lockdown again, thanks to twats like her!

Reactions: 15
Be interesting to see if 1) she shows that in the vlog, 2) she gets this weeks vlog up on time due to being hungover today 3) her minions can defend her now if she gets called out for it

Reactions: 9
I was joking!
Masks never stopped being mandatory in Wales and barely anyone wears them on public transport so maybe I'm just a bit desensitised to it...
Where in Wales are you from? That's actually really surprised me because I live in Cardiff and from what I've seen (granted I don't go out every day), I'd say the majority of people are wearing masks on buses. Probably slightly less so in trains. I had to travel to London last month and was shocked to see that I was in the minority wearing a mask on the tube.

Back to Emma, I'm sure that if someone mentions it to her, she'll say that she only took it off for the picture and when having a sip but was wearing it otherwise and that there's no need to kick off about it 🤣 What a twit!

Reactions: 6
Where in Wales are you from? That's actually really surprised me because I live in Cardiff and from what I've seen (granted I don't go out every day), I'd say the majority of people are wearing masks on buses. Probably slightly less so in trains. I had to travel to London last month and was shocked to see that I was in the minority wearing a mask on the tube.

Back to Emma, I'm sure that if someone mentions it to her, she'll say that she only took it off for the picture and when having a sip but was wearing it otherwise and that there's no need to kick off about it 🤣 What a twit!
Cardiff as well! Sorry I should have specified that I meant trains... Every time I've been on one I have been in the minority too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cardiff as well! Sorry I should have specified that I meant trains... Every time I've been on one I have been in the minority too
Hi neighbour! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ It's a strange one isn't it, probably because you don't have the risk of the driver telling you off for not wearing one 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 2
From somebody who has just had covid she's disgusting it's not a joke!
She’s just too selfish to care for the wellbeing of others. It’s time to wake up, Emma. The world doesn’t revolve around you and you have responsibilities, there are rules to follow, laws to obey.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.